Whats the best brand of bongs in your opinion?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by DankestNugs, Jan 7, 2015.

1. Best brand of bongs?

2. I'm partial to Hi Si myself, but there are many brands I've never owned....

3. #3 invinciblejets, Jan 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2015
    Any american made borosilicate glass tube is good..no "best" just what you like ...bongs are to simple to say one is better than the other.
    If anything the down stem is the only thing that makes bong "best" over another..that and beaker vs. straight tube which has been beatin to death on here...and if you ask me is down to opinion also.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

4. Roor, Idelphia and blackleaf in that order.

5. Sovereignty might be number one on the list of high end glass

Most people aren't comfortable spending $400 or more on a bong that can shatter in an instant..I'd rather stick with a 7mm thick american made glass bong that cost me less than $100

6. I'm in the market for a nice bong. It's either mobius or soverignty. Having hit both at my friends house, I'm going mobius.
    Mobius nano matrix, plain glass. Think it will run me around 500.

7. I really like roor,

8. Where are you located? I got mine for around $370 at my LHS and ALT has them for $390 full retail. Great choice by the way!

9. I live very close to grasscity, I'm going tomorrow morning to pick it up. $420 with tax.

10. Sovereignty all day. Above all. Flawless tubes with great function. Built like tanks. Something about being able to cash a whole bowl.in one hit without the urge to cough. 2 bowls I'm good.

Attached Files:

11. #11 Zetto, Jan 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2015
    Mainly GravLabs. But I do own a Envy brand and it's pretty damn nice:D

12. #12 SauceDaddy, Jan 8, 2015
    GheSchi

20150107_232045.jpg

13. My favorite are Hamm, Stone glass works, Sovereignty, Grav Labs, and Hops

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. #14 Dr.Fumbles, Jan 8, 2015
    If your talking straight scientific then you would have mobius, toro, sovereignty, mothership, hamm and illedelph. But if you are talking heady then that's in the eyes of the beholder

15. Take illadelph off that list they are basic tubes. They charge you stickers and labels

16. #16 Dr.Fumbles, Jan 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2015
    So basic much stickers such label
    I don't think you have seen enough illadelphs

Attached Files:

17. I've seen many illys the coil is all they have and its draggier then shit. That reduction in the coil makes it damn near impossible to take a good milkshot. My opinion and that piece is prolly 10gs showpiece for a headshop

18. The new liberty collabs are sick the amar collab is bad ass too at least looks badass

19. Nahh 300 -350 tops

Sent from a Pineapple under the Sea.

20. I will agree the coil does have a bit of drag but a ill circ ash catcher and a beaker tube is one of my favorite flower tubes out. And That zach p ill collab is 4.5k from the cave smoke shop. which this piece is standard to cheap in comparison to the heady glass they have.