Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the average sleep you get at night?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Jan 28, 2004.

1. Usually about ten hours a night. Unless I have to get up for
    something. But yeah, most nights it's right around ten hours.

Not having to work does have it's advantages.

2. 10-12 hours.... Damn I wouldn't be able to move if I slept that long....

3. hold on let me work this out

12-3=9

9 HOURS?! i get stoned to much lol

4. well, usually get to sleep about 2 - 5 am, and wake up at about 9, so i guess about 4 - 7hrs..... unless i pull an all nighter..

5. Lets see, I usually go to bed around 1-2am (US Cntrl Time) and get up around 1030-1130 the next morning.

6. in bed between 10 pm and 11 pm and up at 6 am every morning of the year:D...The dogs go for a walk at 6.15 am weather l like it or not lol.

7. It depends, but on average I'd say about 8 hours a night.

8. i have NO job, and still average about 6 hours a night. I need MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE.

Ive said it before, ill say it again. I NEED days to have 36 hours in them. i have too much to do and not enough time to do it. How am i supposed to sleep for 40% of every day?!?! If i could sleep for 12 hours, be awake for 24, sleep for 12, be awake for 24... oh man would it be beautiful.

9. Sleep is over rated... I have gone for 48 1/2 hours with out sleeping... Working that long is a bith\ch!!!!!