The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the average sleep you get at night?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Jan 28, 2004.

1. I know there are alot of insomniacs here.

I usually only get 5-6 hours sleep each night...

Sometimes when I get up, i don't feel like I have even been asleep!!!!

2. HIGH All, yup I'm an early bird myself BH...find it hard to sleep past 5 in the morning...hard for me to say because when I come home from that four letter swear word and eat, lay on the couch and holy shit it's 10:00 *LOL*. When the days up here on The WET Coast get longer I'll be up at 4am and O.F.F.F. to that four letter word at 5

3. i usually get to lay in bed for 6 hours but prolly sleep 3-4 of them...back pain sux! i usually nap round 3 pm for bout an hour or 3 if im stoned :p
    toke on :smoking:

4. very little i work till 11 sometimes then after i go for a smoke and dont get in till three.....so i sleep in till 11 the next morning....

Sleeping sucks anyway....

5. I usually get 6-8 hours of sleep and that's sooo not enough for me. The last couple of days I've been so drained and tired all day and havent had time to nap. The sleep at night just isn't doing it for me. Last night I took a melatonin before bed and I had a beautiful restful sleep but now I'm still tired and don't know if I'll be able to stay awake through class. I just needed another 1 1/2 or 2 hours of sleep and I'd be fine.

6. when i have to get up early i only get about 6 hours of sleep.
    and it takes me 20 minteus to get out of bed, cause im so tired.

n on weekends whenever i wanna sleep in i always end up getting up the same time i always do n can never seem to go back to sleep.

then i usualy take a nap around noon after my wake n bake

7. On weekdays i get about 6-7 hours and weekends anywhere from 8 to 12 hours.....

8. 6/7

fun eh ?

9. i need at least 6 id like to have 8 hours. weekdays i manage5 to7 and try to catch up on the weekends.

10. During the week about 6hours sleep, maybe less but at weekends 4-9 hours sleep.

11. i dont get any every week i need to e administered a drug to put my out for 15 hours......sucks........

12. its called vodka...........

13. I think about this so much, I always thought you were supposed to get 8 or 9 hours, but I usually go to bed at like 11, and fall asleep around midnight, so I only get 6 and a half. I think i'd be fine with one more hour, but I never seem tired at night... only during the day :p

14. I only feel tired whenever i wake up in the morning, the rest of the day i'm alright, after a cig, especially after a heavy smoking night.

15. 7-8 on weekdays..probably 9-11 on weekends

16. I need 8 hours at the least. If not, I feel so tired and groggy. Some days I can sleep longer like on weekends but if I sleep too much than I am tired all day.

If you have problems sleeping-take a benedryl half an hour before bedtime-that helps me sometimes.

17. it depends, 8 hours most of the time 3-4 when the moon is full and the light keeps me awake. i get up at the crack of dawn everyday, 365 days a year. to sleep when the sun is out takes a lot of medication on my part.

18. I don't have a real job. All I do is deliver pizza's, so I'll get about 8 hours on the days that I have to work and 12 when I'm not working the next day.

Having a slacker job rules! \m/

TIP YOUR PIZZA DRIVING PEOPLE AND...yeah.

19. Lately, not quite a lot. My roomate snores pretty loud and it sucks. Maybe 4-6 hrs a weeknight(spanish @ 9:40 am 3 days a week sucks ass!). I make up for it on the weekends though, I'm assed out for like 10-14 hours Fri and Sat night. It's a rough routine but it kinda works.

20. i sleep maybe 5 hours a work week....i have issues :eek:)

Attached Files:

Grasscity Deals Near You