Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's the appeal of wake & bake?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OGgarfield, Nov 25, 2011.

1. I don't have a real big appetite, so for me the appeal is being able to eat a nice big breakfast to set me up for the rest of the day. Also helps me get washing up and house cleaning done without getting bored halfway through.

But, if I've smoked and then slept the night before, yeah, the last thing I'd wanna do is wake and bake.

2. Wake and bake is the most important toke of the day

3. Nothing like watching the morning blue sky with a bowl.

4. the appeal is being able to spend your first waking moments of your day with Mary Jane

5. Its my coffee. Sets the tone for your whole day.

6. I wake and bake every morning before work. I usually have stomach problems first thing in the morning and a few bong rips straightens that right out.