What's that OTC drug that makes your high last forever

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Madrid, Feb 21, 2009.

1. vouch :d

2. lol, that quote was from me a while back in some thread about taking medication with marijuana to make your high....different or something

It is true, the tagamet inhibits something, like some enzyme, from breaking down the THC in your blood, so it remains in you for a longer time. I don't see why people are doubting it like "wtf!? that's impossible! nothing can, quote "stop an enzyme from catalyzing the breakdown of a molecule" ..." yeah.....because that's only possible in scifi movies....

anyways, i heard it on totse, but haven't tried it. There were many testimonials though. Some of them were key to point out that it didn't increase the high, it just lasted longer than normal. There was a small debate on that subject though.

3. There was a minor increase in the intensity of my high and the length of my high. But it wouldn't have been noticeable had i not been looking for differences.
    It really was extremely minor and i'd account it to a placebo effect.

4. i dont know about OTC but.. there is a prescription painkiller pill that is called Vicodin, and when you take it while smoking, it majorly increases the high. After you take it, it feels like you just smoked 10 blunts. But, naw i don't mess wit those type of stuff.. I'm cool wit pure MJ :smoking:

5. There's this shit called Oxycontin that, by your standards (10 blunts), would make you feel like you just smoked 10,000 blunts. Literally.

6. Yes any painkiller would increase your high, because your getting an opiate high + marijuana high. Both of those combined = really high!:smoking:

7. Well I picked up some Cimetidine so I thought I'd offer my experiences.

I took 4 pills and waited about 30 minutes. I wouldn't say that I got any higher, but I was able to achieve that peak high multiple times (if I kept smoking that is). There were two times where I almost go uncomfortably high. I'd say it works, just not a miracle drug or anything. It was 3 bucks at Walgreens on sale, actually, so I'd say for 3 bucks, it's worth a shot to pick some up. Can't do much harm.

8. A while ago I took 4 advil (football player, I take between 5-10 advil a day during double sessions) after I got home from practice then smoked about an hour later. I took one hit off a kief bowl from a bong and got so high that I passed out and was having terrible nightmares and was in and out of conciousness. Aparently we walked through the mall a few times and I was being a fuckin idiot (walking into shit, stumbling, mumbling, freakin out in general) so we left. Then from there I thought we were driving around in Freeport near LL Bean (town about 10 miles north of mine with a huge outdoor activity store) but we were driving around in the city going back and forth like three times to pick up some kid. All this time I am laying across the backseat hallucinating and I was suicidal I guess. From there we went to a movie, Hotel for Dogs, and when we were about to get out of the car something put the idea of puking in my head so what do I do? Open the back door so hard I put a huge dent in the car next to us and I get out. I took about ten steps towards the theatre, stop, hold my arms out and puke again with a group of people about 75 feet away staring at us. They tell me I thought I was covered in puke but I was actually clean as a whistle so we go in and watch the movie. I sleep for the two hour movie or whatever and wake up to find my friends trying to give me popcorn. I eat some popcorn and offer to give if back and they didnt want it so I just dropped it. From here I don't really remember much but we went back to the car and the girl I was with was going to drive me and my friend to his car so he could take me home (we met up at the mall earlier). I don't remember the switch from her car to Dales but I do remember opening my eyes while we were getting onto the highway and seeing that it was dark I pointed right to our exit or whatever and then drifting back into sleep... My friends said that that night was by far the most fucked up I have ever been. That was easily the worst night of my life.

9. And all over 4 advil.... Damn

10. I take advil like i drink water.

11. lol advil doesnt fuck you up lol. some other shit is going on.

12. Ya I know there is no way advil and a few keif hits fucked you up that bad

13. Your all cracked, it's called 5-HTP it's a supplement, google it with marijuana.
    Your welcome :)

14. Wow, dont you know?

rule 1: Thou shall never place trust in anything you hear on TOTSE.

15. hope you like severe liver problems in the future.