Whats something that you saw as a kid that you could never forget?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ReservoirDog, Aug 9, 2013.

1. For me it was seeing my stepdad stab my kitten to death after I stole money from him. I wanted to shoot him after that

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. My grandma in Japan was a bit senile. When I was like 7 or 8 and visiting my grandparents, my grandpa was praying to this Buddha statue they have in the house. I was sitting on the floor playing with this plastic slot machine toy and looked up and saw my grandma lifting up an axe and swung it down onto my grandpas head like she was splitting a log. It made a thunk noise getting buried deep into his skull. My grandpas eyes sorta popped out of his head and he hit the floor, axe still stuck in there. I think I saw his brains leaking out a bit but I'm not entirely sure. I remember screaming and running away out the back door through their garden. I never saw my grandma again but my parents told me I was dreaming, which I knew was a lie, but I never asked again. I'm pretty sure she's in jail or got the death sentence, I don't know how laws are in Japan.

3. #3 Griffijuana, Aug 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2013
    I came in here expecting to see stories of walking in on parents fucking but you two have set the bar really fucking high.

4. Damn, I've seen people get killed plenty of times but never anything that graphic

5. Best memory is walking into a women's shower at a water park. Was a young kid, and went in to return a tube I had borrowed without knowing it was the showers. Saw lady wash her hair, and she had the nicest body and boobs. I still remember that perfectly, you can never forget naked women.  

6. My dog accidentally hung itself from a slide in our neighborhood and it was hangin for like a decent amount of time I was little and couldn't do shit. My dad got him down and my mom performed mouth to mouth on my pup and saved his life. That dog was around for the first 18 years of my life.

7. My brother slashing his wrists in front of me.. 

8. he died?

9. #9 ghostonvacation, Aug 9, 2013

And just for the record I assume omega has seen his parents having sex, likely multiple times. Ran away scared the first time but then started hanging around longer and longer as it happened more often. Just a vibe I get.

10. Thats amazing!

11. Sitting at the dinner table with my mum step dad and brother, my step dad slapped my mum across the back of the head (fairly gently) my brother stabs him on the hand with his fork then proceeds to give him one of the worst beatings I've ever seen in my life, I loved the fact that as I looked down I could see he was shit scared, damn bastard ruined the cream carpets tho haha sorta a good memory I don't wanna forget as I hated the little cunt.

12. My best friend in elementary get shot in his front yard in a drive by...

13. #13 RVD420RVD, Aug 9, 2013
    To lighten the mood... I will never EEEEVVVVEEEERRRRR (Chris Jericho voice) forget. The day I fell in love. twas a glorious thing.

14. #14 Bronx Finest, Aug 9, 2013
    My friend lost his life over a kilo in an abandoned warehouse, i shot 4 people and barely made it out myself. Lucky to be alive I donated 300k dollars in cash to his family from selling the kilo.Sent from my Typewriter using Grasscity forum

No fucking joke.  Like, what the hell?

How have you seen so many people get killed?

Oh my god, your dad and mom are amazing for saving your puppy :D

16. Seeing the smoke from the Pentagon on 9/11

I was old enough to understand what happened but it was incredibly surreal to me.

17. What the fuck this thread is depressing! :cry:

Man If I was in the position you're in after experiencing that I'd want to know what was going down 'cause I got affected by that due to the fact it's a long lasting memory

19. On two separate occasions I saw kids get hit by vehicles when I was in elementary. Both lived, but was intense to see someone fly like 20+ feet. 

20. Stole a kiss from my 2nd Grade teacher Ms. Mogg.

Though she appeared upset and had me dismissed for the day, I knew she was smitten.

:yummy: