Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what's something I can make with kief?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by RaiderJohnny420, Mar 4, 2013.

1. What the title said

2. Hash, dabs, put it on a bowl, etc. try the search feature for quicker and more diverse answers

3. De carb then make into oil.

4. Smoke that shit up

5. I keep seeing posts asking what to do with kief, where are these people getting all this kief?
    If they are saving it themselves I have to wonder why? Wouldn't it be better in the MJ it came from?

6. Don't you ever grind your shit? I vape, which means I grind all of it. I have jars of kief. I roll a shit ton of it in with some avb and get suuuuuuMASHED. Fucking high as shit you know?

7. I primarily vape as well, so yes, I grind a lot. But I make sure the kief goes back where it came from. Not sure why you'd want to lower the quality of what you use on a regular basis to store it away in jars?

:smoking:

8. Kief is awesome for amping up your cones. I use it when im running low.

9. kief is gods gift to stoners

you can probably make firecrackers with them, that'd be insannne