Whats so bad about weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by ThatHighGuy024, Mar 9, 2013.

1. #1 ThatHighGuy024, Mar 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2013
    I'm tired of people saying that it is bad for you and that it kills brain cells. Most of the information that they say when the argue is from the false advertisement that was use in the 60s. I did my research and there is no proven fact that its bad...

I don't do drugs I smoke weed.

2. of course weed is a drug. but it's not bad for you unless you have a diagnosed mental disorder like schizophrenia, and it can lower your immune system from excessive toking, but that's about it

smoke weed everydayyyy

3. I don't consider weed a drug either. To me it's just a psychedelic. When talking about drugs you think about heroin, cocaine, meth etc. Shit that is really addictive and can kill you. It's not fair placing weed in the same category.

So you've got drugs, and you've got psychedelics like weed, shrooms, acid, peyote, DMT and so on.

If weed is to remain classified as a drug then so should coffee, the effects of coffee are very mild but still there. People drink it to gain energy just like I smoke weed to feel good. If I'm not mistaken coffee is also addictive.

So in my opinion weed (along with the other psychedelics) should no longer be referred to as drugs and instead known as psychedelics.

Final point; it's fun saying psychedelics.

4. It's considered a narcotic I don't see the danger in it.

5. #5 YoSmokinMan, Mar 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2013
    ^No it's not considered a narcotic. Leos might say that but it's not true.

^You're wrong.

Cannabis isn't a drug but it is a plant that produces drugs. Cannabinoides are drugs don't kid yourself!

In your little list up there you are mixing drugs (chemical compounds) and life forms that produce drugs.

The real problem is people like you who think "drugs are bad."

There are good drugs and bad drugs. Anyone who thinks any mind altering substance isn't a drug is ignorant as hell.

And guess what? caffeine is a drug, a pretty bad drug, just not an illegal drug.

6. Lol so weed isnt a drug, but its a psychedelic? You guys know that there are psychedelic drugs right? And weed falls into that category. Because it is a substance which alters the bodies natural states of cognition and perception, aka consciousness.

7. ^ his point i believe was it depends on your definition of a drug. why you wouldn't consider weed a drug is beyond me though

8. if tylenol is a drug then i would say weed is too. but weed really isnt all that bad for you. Lets be honest though your still inhaling hot plant matter into your lungs witch cant be good.

9. Weed is a drug, you can't really argue against that. It's definitely got a bad rep because the government labels it a class one narcotic alongside heroin, acid, and ecstasy. I'm not going to go into other drugs, but I agree that weed is mostly harmless.

10. You ever see the stars ....

You ever see the stars on weed ..... ?

11. This was deep....

12. it gives you AIDS

13. [quote name='"ThatHighGuy024"']I'm tired of people saying that it is bad for you and that it kills brain cells. Most of the information that they say when the argue is from the false advertisement that was use in the 60s. I did my research and there is no proven fact that its bad...

Weed is not a drug.[/quote]

How is weed not a drug? Just because something is a drug doesn't mean it's bad.

14. Nothing. That's the point.