Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats So Bad About Smoking Resin?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JamaicanUser, May 16, 2013.

1. #1 JamaicanUser, May 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2013
    it you dont have anything to smoke and you feel to get high, would you smoke resin. i do. put aside all the health shit. were're all smoking arn't we,

2. You say you're 19 years old? What about living in Jamaica; and and all that talk of cheap weed, everyone one smokes, we're getting ripped off bla bla bla.

3. You are smoking tar. But still gets you baked

4. lol i live in the us now where weed is expensive so i have to resort to making every last crumb count. yea, i only do it for emergencys though. gotta start keeping an emergency stash

5. #5 JamaicanUser, May 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2013
    like just now, i smoked a bowl..... while it was empty.  :metal:

pure resin smoking right there. I wish had had some bud

6. I don't mind, i like to hold a lighter onto my pipe stem and let the resin turn into oil and drip onto my freshly packed bowl of weed, it gets you alot higher in my opinion, i usually only do it if im smoking with somebody and am running out of weed, they always get that "Aw, ill never be as high as i just was now" look on their face and then i do that and its like a fuckin space shot to the moon son, i havent had any complaints yet, other then the off taste occasionally

7. me and you should smoke some time man. i can tell you love da erb like me. you in ny?

8. I never liked smoking resin. I did when I was desperate but I don't think I would now even if I didn't have any. I don't smoke usually, I vape. I vape mostly because of health reasons but also because I like the flavor and because I sing. When I was taking voice lessons and smoking I dropped an octave in my range.

9. i dont like it either, i'd much rather smoke weed or hash. its something i do when i don't have anything. i baked now but not as much. no munchies although i havent had the munchies in a long time.

10. Smoking resin is basically smoking all the tar that is heavier than air! Which, by the way, is extremely bad for you...

11. It's "so bad" because it tastes gross; and when you have a substantial tolerance it really doesn't have enough of an effect to justify how nasty smoking it is haha
    not knocking it, has its place, i used to burn my resin all the time; but at this point I'd honestly rather just not smoke than hit some resin

12. I smoke resin even if I have weed, which is always I rarely go dry. But anyways, it helps me save weed by scraping my bowl and smoking resin inbetween smoking a bowl pack. I feel resin gets me so much higher. So I love it. I never heard anything bad about smoking resin. I mean either way smoke is going into your lungs weed or resin so it doesn't really make a difference to me.

exactly. great post rob

14. you cant get high off resin....

15. All (and I do mean all) my friends that smoke weed, will smoke resin when they are jonsin. I have smoked at least a pound of resin in my lifetime. I will smoke it when there is nothing else. OP is right, fuck health hazards, lets smoke this shit and get buzzed.

16. OMG this is full of fail.

Smoking tar is not good for you and I dont know why people still do it. Smoke from flowers is a bit different than smoke from resin.

Hope you like depriving your brain of oxygen :wave:

17. got a resin/ weed joint right here. im a little bit rasta so i believe weed and every part of it is medicine, 

18. [​IMG]

19. The smoke from marijuana barely has a detrimental effect on one's lungs given the fact that it has an anti-inflammatory property. This helps our lungs not get tar residue. Resin on the other hand is composed of the majority of the damaging compounds of marijuana smoke. It's stays stuck inside our pieces because the compounds are heavier than air molecules. These compounds are quite bad for you when smoked since they are for all intents and purposes "tar"...

true, also being fat is not sexy but bitches are calling them selves bbw's. why the fuck they do it? the world may never know.