What's pissing you off right now?

Discussion in 'General' started by Hiiiibbbb, Jul 7, 2012.

1. #1 Hiiiibbbb, Jul 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2012
    I put $26 in my poker account last night, got up to $200 this morning then lost it all in a few hands off some really bad beats...

2. [quote name='"Hiiiibbbb"']I put $26 in my poker account last night, got up to $200 this morning then lost it all in a few hands off some really bad beats...[/quote]

Where u play at

3. my girl left me a week ago and is already with a new guy.
    i moved to a new state a month ago and all my "friends" already forgot about me.
    i can't find a job.
    in june i weighed the most i ever have, and now i'm determined to lose it. however, its taking a toll on my energy.
    i have a whack sleep schedule that i go to bed at like 4 p.m and wake up at midnight.

hows THAT for a response

4. Carbon Poker. It's the best site I could find for US players

5. Moved to a different state and haven't met anyone yet.
    Haven't found a job so I can't do anything.

6. my fatass cousin thinks hes soo fucking cool. We stoped and he went into a deli for a whole fucking hour just so he could fucking eat...fatass

7. Tha fact tha it'z not 10 PM yet cuz I wanna see tha fuckin' fightz already

8. Fucking hoes man. Like what the fuck.

9. holding my pee in..its maken me really fukn mad >=[

10. nothing man! im a happy man and chilling like a villian smoking good and relaxing!:)

11. Then go pee lol

12. [quote name='"Broosh"']my girl left me a week ago and is already with a new guy.
    i moved to a new state a month ago and all my "friends" already forgot about me.
    i can't find a job.
    in june i weighed the most i ever have, and now i'm determined to lose it. however, its taking a toll on my energy.
    i have a whack sleep schedule that i go to bed at like 4 p.m and wake up at midnight.

hows THAT for a response[/quote]

I'm in the same boat, friend. But I didn't move and I'm losing weight fast. 40 pounds in 5 months and I don't do anything to make me lose it. Except unmentionables lol

13. loool Ik but I'm to lazy to :eek:
    ughh okie fine..it'll stop me from being mad :rolleyes:
    its pee time! :devious:

14. I concur.

I am getting pissed because I drank a Coca-Cola and a bottle of water and have to piss like every 15 minutes and it is pissing me off.

15. I think I'm depressed or something. I got really high yesterday and realized some shit. It wasn't the first time this happned so maybe it's a sign or something. I decided to hold back on the smoking for a minute until my head clears because everytime I smoke it seems to get worse, the over thinking and depressed part. I'm on vacation visiting my family but the house I'm stayin in makes me depressed because of family problems. Besides that I have trust issues with my significant other, we arnt dating but practically act like it and are trying to mend things together but I feel like she's doing things behind my back because she's done things in the past and I'm on vacation so I don't really know for sure and that's what's killing me.

16. pot does the complete opposite for me. helps me forget my shit and feel good! IF your smoking indica try switching to sativa maybe?

and the heat in my house is pissing me off. Time to get some AC instead of open windows and fans :(

17. i moved to another state a month ago too, same thing happened with me , none of my friends talk to me anymore

18. Nothing actually.

Dont stay pissed off or mad for more than a few seconds, not good for the soul.

19. The water being cold! I want a fucking shower.