What's On?

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Blix, Jun 26, 2006.

1. Another one

2. Robson's Extreme Fishing Challenge - Great Lakes

• Like Like x 1
  3. I've been watching "Ballers" on HBO. Pretty good so far. Dwayne Johnson plays a good part as an ex NFL player turned money manager. Reminds me a little of "Entourage" if you guys remember that. It's on the HBO Now app. The only thing is, I'm not really in to 30min episodes. Not sure why, it just bothers me. But this, isn't so bad.

4. Finished “Ballers” last week. Started “The Wire” a few days ago and it’s pretty awesome to say the least. Even know it aired in early 2000’s it’s still really good. I’m hooked. I’m pretty sure it’s only on HBO. I’m streaming it on the HBO Now app. If you haven’t seen it, you gotta check it out.

5. I just gone watching “The Gymkhana Files” on Amazon Prime. There are currently only 2 episodes. But if you like cars, Ken Block, Hoonigans or have been amazed of what Ken Block can do in a race car, I highly suggest it.

6. Just started the third season of “The Wire”. I’m streaming it on HBO Now, which I get for free, using my brothers email and password (thanks bro). Anyhoo, the first two seasons were really good so I hope the third can live up to those. I think there is 5 total so I got awhile before I gotta look for something new to watch.

7. Currently watching “Curb Your Enthusiasm” on HBO Now. I love this show. Larry David is hilarious. Plus he has has two first names, which is just awesome.

8. Game of Thrones, season 1 episode 1...what?!?!? It’s the third time through for me....love this show.