Whats on YOUR pizza?

Discussion in 'General' started by Wykid, May 1, 2005.

1. i like
    1.plain
    2.peporoni
    3.Chicken parm pizza its liek the best ever

2. Pineapple..... or chicken.

3. deep dish with pepperoni, black olives, oregeno

preferably from pizza hut, you wont regret it

4. yes it does, in a gross sort of way

what a random thread

5. I ordered a pizza because of this thread.

6. Cheese loaded with crushed red peppers.

7. Hmmm whats on your pizza....:rolleyes: [​IMG]

8. i like the cheepest pizza, usually just cheese...or if i have money, deep dish pepperoni, mmmm *drools*

9. I use a coupon for a free pizza and 2 liter coke from Dominos.. I get w/e the hell they give me.. and it's free so i don't care what it is... lol

I just tip the delivery guy and they don't say a thing..

10. oh god not the arnold thing, its everywhere... my pizza is chicken, sausage and onions. I've gotten most of the people I've eaten pizza with into liking chicken on their pizza. I guess its not something alot of people try because it wasnt offered at most places (around here) until a few years ago, after people had formed their pizza opinions. But once you try it, its one of the best ways to go, no matter where you order from. Why just Sunday I had a Ledo's pizza for the first time in a long time after a g-bong sesh, split a large with a friend, chicken sausage onions baby, always tight.

edit: wow, I'm an idiot, typed mushrooms TWICE while I was thinking onions the whole damn time.

11. Damn I'm so hungry after reading all those pizza toppings...

Me favourite is bacon and pineapple...

I dated the daughter of a good pizza place here, so we got a lot of free pizza...and they had some wicked ones...ham and banana wass actually quite good...

12. ha! Skinner, mine too. canadian bacon + pineapple + mushrooms... yummy! I like a side of sauce as well. I like to dip my crust.

13. extra cheese and sausage

14. pepperoni and olive... i dunno, i ordered it one day and it was good, so i keep getting it.

15. Peperoni and lotsa cheese and lotsa sauce and yea......]\\[

16. +rep for the olives

mushrooms, pretty much any kind of meat, and like i said, i love olives

17. I think I'm gunna use my coupon..

Dunno yet, will post pics if i do :) just to piss off the hungry people..

18. magic mushrooms

19. omfg that pizza was so good..

It was free too.. Half cheese, half pepporoni.. and a 2 liter coke.. FFREEEE

20. I love green peppers, onions, and pepperoni....mmmm!
    Now I want pizza! :p