What's on your bucket list?

Discussion in 'General' started by Broosh, Sep 27, 2012.

1. I am sitting here thinking about things I'd like to do before I would die, and I was starting to wonder what everyone else has on theirs! (if anything).

So if any of you have ever made a list or thought of things you want to do before you die, post here and share it with us!

Personally, I would love to throw a frisbee into the grand canyon and just watch it fly. Probably a disc, since it would fly better :)

2. Riding a live bull
    World series of poker
    Get tazed
    Be in a riot
    Drive a NASCAR car

3. visit Europe
    own a sports bar
    live in Oregon
    have a happy family

4. Own an iguana and a cat and/or dog at the same
    Go to Europe
    Own a nice house
    Win the war on drugs by using marijuana forever (It's better than alcohol:confused_2:)
    Start a business
    Learn 2 Fly

5. a lot of people always say they like bungee jumping, but i would MUCH RATHER jump out of a plane than have my legs hooked immobile and fall off a bridge.

6. To fuck Emma Watson in the ass, mouth, and vagina.

7. Travel to more countries, learn how to grow well, sky dive, go to a professional sports champion game like the super bowl, world series, etc., go to Okterberfest in Germany, backpack through the Sierras, wake up with a new tattoo after blacking out, go to Coachella at least 5 more times, go to 25 musical festivals at least. :smoke:

8. ...not to be a douche but i already made a thread on this.....but to answer the question

I would like to visit every country in the world
    own a house that is a skate park
    Buy a shelby cobra
    Buy a pagani zonda
    build a custom motorcycle

9. sorry bud, point me to the direction and i'll close this one :)

10. Not much really but

Sky diving(if I died, it would be a helluva way to go lol)
    Visit at least one another country such as Japan or some exotic place.
    Smoke a fatty with the double rainbow guy and look at rainbows and shiz(why not?)
    Experience zero gravity
    anddddd I don't really know.

Sky Diving is the priority tho