Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's my "window of time" look like?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by raguzama, May 9, 2016.

1. hey guys, not sure if this is the right place to post this.. If so someone please enlighten me.
    Anyways I'm wondering what veteran smokers have to say about my window of time (what it will take for me to get clean) based on my current smoking habits. I'm about 6 foot 3, two hundred pounds give or take.
    I have a very low tolerance so only a pitiful amount of weed will Get me comfortably high. As of now I've been smoking thin "half joints" about twice a week. And I mix it with tobacco so I really only use a pitiful amount of herb (a gram so far has lasted a month). Reason I'm asking is I know I'm going to have to do a medical exam in about a month (not a drug test) last time they only took a vial of blood. With my current smoking routine, how long until my blood is clean? And for curiosity sake how long until my urine is clean? (Never know I might have to give a urine sample this time around, policies can change). Last time I smoked was about 3 days ago. I'm itching to light up again. But knowing I have a future med checkup is making me paranoid.

2. What med exam? What is it for? General check up? They don't test for thc unless they need to. How old are you and what country?

3. Just a regular checkup for getting my student visa. I'm 19 years old and I'm studying in China. They will in fact take a blood sample though for checking diseases and I assume illegal substances. Last time they didn't take a pee sample but they always could..

4. Pretty sure weed is in your hair for up to a year , and in your blood for something like 4 months

5. I've always read it takes about 30 days to vacate your system. If it's just a physical you should be good, unless they start asking questions...

6. 4 months??? If that's true I'm probably screwed.. That doesn't sound right.. If that were true none of these heavy daily smokers I know would have passed.

7. Lit up last night lol
    Couldn't resist.. But anyway I was talking to my stoner friend today who goes to the same class (he smokes daily)
    He says not to worry because weed doesn't show up on the blood test they do.. But should I still be safe and just abstain a couple weeks prior? Is a couple weeks good enough to get it out of my blood considering the micro amounts I smoke weekly?