Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's it like overdosing on edibles?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by dmteye, Sep 22, 2017.

Tags:
  1. ive smoked my way to a 8/10. I never did wax, and only did 250mg for edibles. Is overdosing really as bad as those vid on youtube?(man calls 9-1-1 and says he thinks he's dead) Or can you control yourself if you wanted to?

2. vQ7RYW.gif
    Oh billy Since when can you overdose on marijuana:lmafoe:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Hmmm been at the edge but not there.

It can be different for each person, but Basically it's a mix of vertigo. Feel like your falling in 6 directions, nuasia, cev or out right hallucinations, numbness or rubber boned feeling. And it all builds until you puke.

After you puke you pretty much wake up where you were puking maybe an hour or hours.

Had a co-worker tell me a story. He got edible for his mom for mother's day. Like a noob she had one then another 10min after and kept going cuase she wasn't getting high... Right away.

Bud ended up finding her passed out in her own vomit. Had to clean her up and everything.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. man I had around 2500mg of edibles one time and slept through a red hot chili peppers concert... a girl who was with us blacked out in olive garden from consuming about 2200mg of the same stuff within a 30minute span.

another time I cooked some cannabutter into deer stew and everyone who ate it was high for two days straight had to go to work stoned the second day ha.. no idea how many mg were in the stew but it was more hallucinating and feeling really trippy compared to the prior

• Winner Winner x 2
  5. 250mg is not a small dose. Unless you have a high tolerance, mess around with edibles a lot, or smoke concentrates almost everyday

• Like Like x 1
  6. Uhh.. 100 mg is not a small dose.. 250 is actually fucking ridiculous.

Sent from my SM-J120W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Ive had to much a couple times and it just made me feel really sick. When i would stand up, id feel really nauseous, slightly dizzy and just plain like shit. The only thing that made me feel better was laying down sleeping. I pretty much slept the entire day away.

• Like Like x 1
  8. It is a myth that you can overdose on marijuana, it is further a myth that consuming copious amounts of marijuana in one sitting leads to anything other than dragons and rainbows.

They're lying to you, why? Why are they lying?! Why, Goddamnit, WHY?!?:coolalt:

• Like Like x 1
  9. It all depends on your definition of overdosing. Overdosing doesn't just mean death or the chance of death. Taking qualities grater than whats recommended that will result in a toxic state is considering overdosing as well. Becoming really sick is your bodies way of stopping you from consuming any more and to try and get rid of the toxins or what your body thinks is a toxin.

• Like Like x 1
  10. i love overdosing i try to nightly

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. You dont overdose in a way thats harmfull to you instead you just get really fucking high lol. If you dont know what to expect it can be intense. Especially time feeling like it slows down and your body feeling like its getting heavy and melting ext...

12. Just put some chill music on lay down an ride the snake

13. interesting, any stories?

14. I didn't mean overdosing in the sense of being near death lol. I mean, getting so high that it breaks your psychological threshold.

15. Now you're lying to me...Why?

Why are you lying to me?! Is it "Them?!" Did "They" put you up to this?!?:coolalt:

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. When I overdosed (took more than I should have) time slowed to a crawl and I was miserable. I actually thought I was going to be the first to die from a marijuana overdose. It lasted about 10 hours and I was saying never again. The next day I took half as much and did it again.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. For me, 100 mg will get me a nice stoned level but completely functioning... Less than that I will barely feel anything at all, 250 is what I need for a nice couch locked edible high...Everyone is very different with edibles.

18. I never had any feelings of death or negative thoughts, I have been physically sick. I usually just think wow this feels like shit I just need to sleep.

19. Overdoing edibles, like any titration with the stomach, will lead to intense nausea and vomiting at the worst. As far as psychological breaks, everyone is different but many get the feeling they are about to die and have panic attacks as a result of their dumbassery.

Never forget that the addition of chocolate to your intake is a drug on its own so not all edibles have the same threshold for potency.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Yah...I was on the floor picking lint out of the ground. I tried to shower but EVERYTHING was magnified. It was like my awareness was so heightened that almost everything sent me into massive waves of anxiety. It was like the walls were too blue. Some were too white. Almost like they were getting bigger or more pronounced as I was looking at them. I was shaking and just ended up laying on the floor. That was the worst time. I thought I was gonna die.

• Like Like x 1