Whats in your pocket?

Discussion in 'General' started by tdb63, Feb 12, 2009.

1. just a cell phone

2. good call! i try to carry purell around whenever i remember. perfect for getting J/blunt smell off your hands. grab some gum and eyedrops too and you've buried all the evidence except your own stupidity.

3. Tobacco and lint mixed together.

4. lol a half eaten hot dog huh?

5. some change and a packet of ...idk how you call it in english..the little papers you use for roaches..that.a packet of that..

its very rare to find more stuff in my pockets cause i always carry a bag or purse

6. Since im not wearing pants, you can guess.

7. this is hot.
    hey sexy:ey:

8. "How you doiinnnnn" hahahaha ;)

9. phone..empty wallet..green bic lighter..a empty ziplock bag with a little keif left, otherwise empty..keys..buisness card with a girls number written on the back

10. #90 maxrule, Feb 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2009
    a cell phone tellephone; set of keys; a black lighter; a gold money clip; some loose change and this...

Picture Removed: Sorry Amigo, Superjoint is kind of sensitive about guns being posted on the forum, even in a joking manner. No biggy, just consider this a warning. -Durchii

11. Cellphone, Lighter, Jack-knife (Kalashnikov colors), Cash-money, keys

12. walet,keys, phone, right hand.

13. haha..i bet its hard typing with your right hand in your pocket

14. Hahaha maxrule, you better be a good shot.

15. Cell Phone, pack of grape swishers, Bic, switchblade, wallet, quarter ounce of bud

16. i dont have any pants on. :cool:

17. I always have pants on at the worst times....

:p

18. my bandana which i always keep on me for good luck (for the last 4 years), wallet, phone, lighter, keys. im so used to having all that in my pockets that i feel weird without them.

19. hmmm..playing some good ole pocket pool there? lol:cool: