Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats in your Bag?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by theglasscouch, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Pretty much about 80% the same stuff as you haha

2. I got a little jordan ball bag with tha straps you pull to close it up but heres my list
    -hygiene(toothbrush/paste, d.o., Body spray and face wash)
    -phone and ipod charger
    -condoms
    Jus got a jansport though so i can put more in there if i need to

3. I used to own a fanny pack but only used it on market days for spare change.

4. You may not need those things but i have no car and am away from home for many days at a time so i keep important things close to me kinda like a turtle:D

5. Fanny packs are the fuckin rage man!!

6. Weed is in the bag.
    Lighter in the pocket, bowl in the other.

7. I only have a weed bag and a gym bag, so yea,lol...

Weed bag:
    Papers (elements, bob marley and raw)
    Filters (raw)
    Chillum
    Spoon
    Bubbler
    MFLB + accessories
    Eye Drops
    Knife
    Inhaler (dont even have asthma, but have friends who do, so i carry a backup)
    Solo + Charger
    Grinder
    ABV Container
    Weed In mason Jar
    Extra Mason Jar
    Cigs
    Bunch of lighters
    Hemp
    Glasses

I also have a bong bag and a bag for my volcano

Obviously i never carry all this shit around, i just take what i need, the bag keeps it organized at home.

8. ughh ever hearng that about the qtips gives me chills and memories of a bad time

9. Shit. I dont even know. lighter. random receipts. about $2.48 in change at the bottom,wallet, smell good spray, random fucking rillo, lip gloss, (cause its poppin') water, hell yeah.. hard candy,mascara, and some Newports.

10. Clever:rolleyes:

11. me too bro... still living that memory though. well, sometimes.

12. In my bong bong I have my:

1) SYN mini beaker
    2) 2 bowls
    3) oil rig
    4) lighters
    5) papers
    6) creme brûlée torch
    7) pipe cleaners
    8) altoids

13. lucky you specified that you were a man, with the shit in your bag I would have assumed otherwise haha :p

my backpack has my glass bong wrapped in a towel, some spare clothes depending on where I'm going, a mix bowl, my grinder, lighters, papers, my jar of weed, phone charger and a bottle of water.

everything I need for a toke at a friends place or out and about. sometimes the bong will be exchanged for my da Buddha vape

:bongin:

14. wallet, phone, keys! im out!!!

and a joint or bowl on certain days lol

15. Bowl, grinder, jar with weed wrapped in a pair of pants, one hitter, some lighters and sometimes a hoodie.

16. few baseball cards, a sack of marbles.. *cough. petey.

17. Haha I wish I had a bag full of specifically bong items

18. Well I mean I don't see what was Girly about my bag but alright lolol Davy Crockett had a journal mind you :D

19. Phone
    Wallet
    Chapstick (Burt's Bees, to be exact)
    Keys
    Hat and gloves
    Either knife or kubaton
    Lighter