what's happening to my girls

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by BudButler, Sep 11, 2012.

1. #1 BudButler, Sep 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2012
    So 2 days ago my plants were fine growing great I come in today and all the tops are yellow and one plants dead sorry for poor quality pics I only have my phones camera

2. Looks like heat stress to me but could be any number of issues with nutes and/or pH. Tell us more about your grow environment - light type and distance from plants, size of grow pod, heat levels during lights-on, time since switching to 12-12, soil type & watering frequency, nutrients used, and the pH of your run-off after watering.
    Armed with that info, someone should be able to make a good run at it for you.

3. Did you have a recent break-up or rift with your sig/other?
    I ask because this is not overnight damage due to over or under attention. I went out of town 2 weeks ago and left my cloner pump unplugged. Lost 4, coulda saved 4. But at what price?:cool:

4. My brother was the one in the grow room the other day he said it was fine but now that I think about it, its been extremely hot for a while that would make sense

5. heat stress my friend