whats happening to me

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by tam575-56ce094818393, Feb 2, 2012.

1. hey guys,

recently while stoned, i did some deep thinking and decided that i should just stop smoking.
    i mean, wen i first discover cannabis, the first time i got high, i decided then and there that i wanted marijuana to be a part of my life for the rest of my life. but over the years, after getting caught, arrested and losing my parents trust, is this herb worth it? i mean i love weed, but is it worth to go through so much bullshit to get some and be high for 2 hrs, and then go back to even more bullshit? i have been robbed, lost relationships, lost oppurtunities all cause of a plant. and ik it might not be fair to put the blame on cannabis. i might juat be a dumb person.
    not only that, gettig high is losing its edge with me. i just dont feel that same rush i felt bak in the day. no matter how many t breaks i take, no matter how dank the bud is, its just not as euphoroc as it used to be. i am by no means a burnout, i smoke twice a week. but who knows? in just wondering whats wrong with me since i thought this herb was going to be with me for the rest of my life

2. Hey man, sometimes a break from the herb is just what you need (and I don't mean a tolerance break).

If you think stopping will improve your quality of life, I say go for it.

Edit, just don't be one of those people who moves onto hard drugs searching for that new "rush"

3. Hey man, nothing stays the same forever. You getting getting caught and arrested and all that is on you, and so is anything else that may have happened. You can't blame weed for your irresponsibility.

That said. sometimes somethings just not for you. If it doesn't feel like you want it anymore than stop. It's all your choice, do what's right for you.

4. Things change, nothing's wrong. I'm sure you'll change your mind again, and continue smoking :smoke: As far as what trouble the plant's worth, that's up to you. Just be smart about what you're doing. If you're getting caught, whose fault is that? The plant's? :confused_2: Just sayin'

5. [quote name='"Mr Pink"']Hey man, sometimes a break from the herb is just what you need (and I don't mean a tolerance break).

If you think stopping will improve your quality of life, I say go for it.

Edit, just don't be one of those people who moves onto hard drugs searching for that new "rush"[/quote]

lol dont worry i wont

6. #6 TonyCartman, Feb 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2012
    Weed doesnt have to be your life.. make it enhance your life!.. when ull understand this statement- ull be good.

Think about!

Please, think about it!

7. I don't smoke with other people anymore, anxiety and paranoia never fail to kick in after a few hits unless I'm by myself

8. your post had me thinking