Whats good for tomatoes is good for MJ?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by GreensKeeper, Mar 11, 2009.

1. Whats good for tomatoes is good for MJ? Is this true. I've been growing tomatoes and other vegies in my outdoor garden for about 4 years now. I have no problems geting my tomatoes to around 6' tall which Im pretty proud of. It is very rare see tomatoe plants that big around here except in my garden :wave:I have enough yield in tomatoes that I give them to 6-7 others near me and still have too many.

2. Very true. Treat your MJ like toms and you will do fine.

3. yeahh growing tomatoes is very similar to maryjane. Im growing tomatoes just for fun :hello:

4. Ive heard soil for tomatos is good for mj?

5. Absolutely, use the same soil, with heavy application of horseshit, same ferts for vegging and fruiting.

6. Excellent ty for the reply.This is a good confidence booster.:smoke: Hopefully I should be able to get my MJ plants around 7-8' tall then because they will not have all those huge heavy tomatoes pulling them down.

7. Grow the ganja with the tomatoes. I always throw a few herb plants in with the tomatoes and tomatillos. You can camo them really well and if done right you have to be closer than 4-5 feet to even see the herb.

Not a great example of camo...but here is one of my plants with the tomatoes.

Attached Files:

8. Makes me wish I had my own land.... Or a greenhouse =P

What strand of MJ will you be using?

Hope you produce some beastybuds GreensKeeper!

9. If I lived in a country with harsh MJ laws I would definitely get a green house. Fit it with frosted glass and grow a few toms right up against the glass so the red fruit showed. Give the neighbours a present of fruit now and then.