Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats going to happen when our generation is in congress??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Chino1130, May 15, 2008.

1. In 30-40 years when congress is all people from the generation now do you think Marijuanna laws will have totally changed? The people in power now were raised in the time where Marijuanna was considered a deadly substance and never really learned the truths about weed. Do you think we will see radical change in the way government views Marijuanna in the years to come?

2. Thats one way about lookin at the generation which is in congress now...another is that these people are starting to become the people that where in high school during the60s, and honestly if it doesnt become legal during this generation then our stoner community is in great danger!

Peace

3. Hmm, this should probably be in the "General" forums, but...

There are many people in congress who cross a few generations. People who have been serving many terms, and are really showing their age. These kinds of people will always be there, displaying their generations demographic, ideas, morals, etc., and still see weed as being harmful. However, the majority seems to be those who were young enough in the 60's/70's to know it isn't "evil", but not enough to declare it "virtually harmless", as our generation does.

This in mind, yes, I think when our generation starts serving terms in congress, there will be a much milder view of it, and though full legalization may not have taken effect, they will certainly be very laxed about it.

Honestly, I have hope, but age and positions of power can often change people's perspectives on things. I wouldn't be surprised if there was still some negative sentiment floating around in our lawmaker's heads.

...But that's just my opinion.

4. you know those completely oblivious to pot/drugs people, and frat meat head military people..
    those will be your congressmen...

5. lol i think that the reason our generation will not do anything different than the current generation in office is because stoners are not taken seriously. its complete bullshit, but we do smoke all day and dont even bother with becoming part of congress

6. Know that straight edged guy in your high school who's parents are rich and he goes to church every weekend ? The same guy that runs for student body president ? Thats the guy who will be in congress. The few straight edge people who are around now will be those in congress. WE need to shed blood to get our point across. And im willing to do it. If someone is going to take away something from me that helps my anxiety, I'm willing to resort to violence without a question. Whoever says violence dosen't solve anything is retarded, war is what brings solution.

7. quick hand me a pistol so i can shoot at the guys dressed in swat uniforms after i take this next hit...

solution of you revolted: MJ deemed more dangerous (caused a violent roit/revolt), further restrictions. You dead so you cant "enjoy" these new restrictions

8. Im just going to go ahead and assume that your joking.........

if not then you need to learn that anarchism is bullshit

9. Money controls everything man, nothing will change because the next generation will be controlled by the same thing as the last, straight cash. If you want them to change MJ laws it HAS to start a the local level and move up from their until so many states have it legalized that Congress will have no option but to shut the fuck up and smoke a blunt

10. Once everyone is killed who opposes weed, i will establish the new world order.

( i need to stop watching Timothy Leary videos on youtube)