What's going on here ?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by humblechronictoo, Feb 18, 2017.

1. [​IMG][​IMG]

What may be causing this ? :/

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Looks like just the growth bud!, may have a bit of calcium def, get some cal mag, what's your temps, feeding , watering ?

3. Well my temps are normal watering I did mess up with the last one maybe an over water ? But ph is normal and as for feeding it's only got nutes 1 time maybe a nitro def ?

• Like Like x 1
  4. It's not n def anyway, what's your medium, you have an outake an intake aye?

5. Hope this helps some
    [​IMG]

6. Thank you for this. I have looked and looked and could never find one.

7. Likely nothing...unless you've been feeding them or watering too much or a myriad of other possibilities with a new grower. How much time have you dedicated to reading a reliable source on how to take care of these plants and keep them alive and happy? There are several "basics" you need to understand to do this and you should've done that before you got plants. LOL Few do. Things you need to know to grow a healthy plant in soil: When to (or NOT to) water your plant. Grow media: Best to use a quality grow soil IMO, but drainage has to be spot on unless you want root rot since they hate their roots sitting in moisture all the time. If you use a quality formulated grow soil, PLEASE stay away from nute bottles for the first few weeks. Until your plant uses up what comes in the soil, it has no need for more food...which is all that nutes are...plant food. If your plant isn't hungry, you risk burning it which causes stress and takes time to recover. It generally takes several weeks for a plant to use up the nutrients in a good soil and they will start to fade in coloring when they do from that rich blue/green we associate with a healthy plant, to a more yellowish green color like they're fading out. When mine reach that point, I just repot into a slightly larger container and fresh soil which will then pick up and feed my plants for more weeks. I do not use any additional nutrients in my plants unless I have one that goes nutty...which occasionally happens. But that's a rarity with what we're growing right now. I repot in veg and during the flower cycle because I HATE having to water every day or every other day. If you prep and let the plant dry out well before, it can be done in a flash and the plant will never show signs of stress. Keep it simple. Good soil, good light and a basic understanding of how to tend them will get you the best result. Nutes are vital for a hydro grow, but are not nearly as important with a soil grow and using them too soon or too strong just burns and stresses your plant. But take the time and find yourself a reliable "how to" source and read so you have some basic concept of what's going on with these plants. Best of luck to you. TWW

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yeah I read up basics for months maybe even years I've always wanted to grow a plant like I have basics down I think it was too much water for the plant I got worried with the top soil being dry but I found a solution for it the plant is looking way better thanks so much for the info it actually did help a lot and it also probably helps a lot of others on "absolute beginners" but it really does make sense keep it simple. First grow mistakes come and go

9. Yeah I think I found a solution the plant is looking much better a friend came by as well I think it was abit of too much nutes and watering and even the guy below had really good tips it helps a lot yeah and I just changed over from the foil to all white benefits a lot

10. Besides this plant was a total accident lol I found the seed in some bud and tossed it in water the size of the root on it I just randomly planted it sprouted lol total experiment

11. Thanks bro I was looking for that picture haha going to have to save it !

• Like Like x 1