What's going on here

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by swishersuite, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Any feedback/information is much appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. Lol that's a real weed not the kind you smoke

And whats the question about it? hahah

3. thanks for the reply..i guess a little background information would've helped. found seed in bag. tossed seed in dirt after a night in damp paper towel. 2-3 weeks later and this is what has come up thus far

4. The reason i inquired and decided to post is because now in the middle of each set of leaves, it appears as though trichomes cover a majority of the area. the "trichomes" made me wonder after a few bong rips if this plant is worth even keeping around.

5. I have these growing everywhere in my backyard and they do get this crystal looking build up around the new growth but i can tell you it is not marijuana

6. Ha-ha this made my day :)

7. Thats a good looking weed you got there

8. gonna get some cloning gel and give this strain it's own name soon...you'll see..don't forget it sprouted from a SEED. perhaps the dankest/rarest/untamed/unique strain yet to be grown in these exact conditions. I'll let you guys know.

9. OP. Don't listen too these guys, thats the best looking/healthiest weed I have ever seen. I can see the crystals in the pic. Did you use miracle grow and tap water? Want nutes did you use? Cornstarch? :wave: :smoke:

10. Ahhh The mystery that can be bagseed.

My first attempt started as like 10 seeds we found in some chronic bud and if I'm lying I'm dying.... one of the plants was a tomatoe plant. No idea how, i picked each seed out if the oz's personally and personally planted every one.

11. Thanks!! I had a gut feeling that I had something special on my hands here :D To answer your question (because I'm sure you're curious to add to your personal database of grow knowledge) I only watered this beauty with rainwater and the flowers that you can see potted with it were not only intended to make the plant look great, I have a feeling the diversity makes the plant much more accepting and likely to succeed in public school.