What's for dinner?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by oldskoolgrower, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Most likely gonna be a takeaway tonight.. Going to order a kebab & fried chicken:yummy:

2. Fajita.

Was delicious.

3. I forgot to reply after i ordered my food..

I had a Mixed kebab with salad,fries & chilli sauce,3 peices of fried chicken & a can of fanta:yummy:

IMG_20180414_224726_1.jpg

4. White Castle

5. Chicken parmigiana, homemade custard over some cranberry/cherry compote. No vegetables tonight (sad).

• Like Like x 1
  6. One pan apple cider chicken veggie bake, with an orange, a honey oat bar, and a 10+ super fruit smoothie.

J Evergreen

7. Bacon wrap with cheese and pasta salad.

8. Cilantro Lime Chicken, parmesan green beans, sweet potatoes with honey butter(snuck a little tumeric in there), corn on the cob, 2 biscuits, and a slice of chocolate pie.

Martha Stewart would be proud of me, I set the smoke alarm off twice tonight(this years record so far).

• Like Like x 1
  9. Rigatoni with a red sauce heaped with ricotta. Spicy too. Then a homemade croissant for after.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Jersey Mike's gluten free sub ❤

11. Frozen pizza for me.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Spicy shrimp fried rice, wàiguó lǎo style.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Boston Market.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. oven roasted chicken, spinach & parmesan orzo with a mediterranean chickpea salad.

15. Baby Back Ribs and Lays Barbecue Chips.

Baby Back Ribs.jpeg

Lays Barbecue Chips.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  16. Nothing planned so far.

(sad face)

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. A couple of Dogs with some chip and dip.

18. Went to a diner and got biscuits and gravy with black eyed peas, green beans and a cornbread muffin. Shoofly pie for dessert.