Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's everyone up to tonight?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CyclicDreams, Sep 18, 2011.

1. I'm enjoying some herb and lemonade & vodka.

Jammin' out to music and thinking about watching some Eastbound and Down episodes. lol anyone know what I'm talking about?

2. Prolly just blow it down. And watch college football.

3. I'm sitting here on grasscity completely sober.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SUIS3Ve4nU&feature=related]ATB - It's A Fine Day - YouTube[/ame]

4. east bound n down is awesome. im just playing 360 tonight, and trying to stay warm haha.

5. Hell yeah man, I'm thinking about playing some black ops live.

6. Getting ready to go out to a party later, twisting mad joints:smoke:

7. Or some madden 12

8. I would if I had it. Is it badass?

9. i might later to(black ops), lately i just been playing gta iv live lol running around jacking peoples rides and doing drive bys LOLS. :p

10. Just finished watching a Starcraft2 even blazed with a couple of buds. It was fun! :D

Gonna jerk off now.

11. Staying in tonight. Work early tomorrow morning.

But last night I got shitfaced, partied in the pouring rain with 40 other people, slept in a tent soaked, almost caught hyperthermia shit was fucked. Fucked two bitche's in there tent though and they let me stay there, where I proceeded to have the worst night I have ever had, diden't sleep at all.

Picked up my half drunk ass up in the morning though and strolled my way to my car, where I proceeded to throw up everything and anything I put in my body that night. Drove home smoked a blunt and was good2go.

12. Hahahaa dude that game is awesome. I've only played gta iv on a ps3 though. I still remember playing the original gta on the playstation 1..it was the first type of game like that at the time and it was beyond fucking awesome lol.

13. dude, on rockstars website you can download gta 1 and 2 for your pc for free. i love gta.

14. Looks like I will be downloading that. haha thanks man

15. no pra bra.

16. Mary Jane = hangover cure

17. Aien't that the truth.

Rep to you my good sir.

18. eastbound and down is sick. The League and It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia are pretty great too, you should check them out OP.
    i'm just gonna play dead island or resistance 3. i have a shit ton of homework to do tomorrow that i've been avoiding.

19. Weed and vodka always makes me puke. I've been smoking weed since I woke n boke and later I'm going to a party.

20. the same thing we do every night pinkie... smoke weed.