whats everyone up to tonight

Discussion in 'General' started by dankapotamus420, Mar 3, 2012.

1. I'm just gonna chill out, bought fallout new Vegas earlier today for 8 bucks so I'll pry be having a couple of drinks and bongs while rocking out to that.

2. Goin to a friends house tonight. hes having some people over for a little get together probably have some drinks with all the bowls that will be passed around tonight

3. got some fucked up infection thats contagious so I hadta call outta work. Can't be round people so I'm laid up in the crib gonna watch blow, then probably some NBA lata. Steady bernin all night. Lame shit tho du, but what am I gonna do? Gotta chill and let these antibiotics do they thing.

Hope the rest of gc is planning a better friday then me. go smoke some bud, drink some liquor, eat some chicken fingers, and fuck some tricks. be ez gc

chill lil riddim if anyones down with this ish :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Xzk0WgyGfM]337. Marcia Griffiths - Feel Like Jumping - Studio One - Reggae Revival - YouTube[/ame]

4. gonna do some unmentionables some topping on a pizza.. sit back and blaze.

5. Watch tv and pass out.

Not feeling good.

6. absolutely nothing because my guy hasnt re-upped in too long... been dry for 4 days and i already smoked my resin and stems... stems didnt do shit and the resin was meh.... i miss my dank. :cry:

7. That's always shitty dude. Have a couple beers

8. i dont drink :/

9. No better time to start

10. Just got over the flu. And Tuesday, I guess the fever made me dehydrated so I passed out and hit the back of my head. Gave me really bad whiplash. So my neck is fucked, my lungs feel congested, and I can't go out cUz I'm still sorta contagious.

Worst part, cuz of my throat and lungs, I can't even smoke to give myself some entertainment. Bad Friday night... Oh well... It's been 4 days, so I should be feeling better soon.

You blades better have a much more awesome nght than me :bongin:

11. That's sucks. Nyquil yourself and have a couple heavy handers

12. absolutely nothing...some metal gear solid 4 and some prescribed unmentionables. No puffing for me for a while, just had wisdom teeth taken out..better late than never.

13. Blaze, go play hockey, blaze, shower, mw3. That's my night starting at 9pm

14. Shmoke. I'll probably shmoke.

15. My Friday night's over but it was pretty cool. Friend who I haven't seen in 3 months came over to smoke, another friend was supposed to come but didn't show. He then showed up an hour after the first friend had left lol, so we blazed until early in the morning.

Nothing's happening tonight, might go for a walk and smoke a bowl somewhere scenic

16. Smokin with some friends, then getting drizzunk. Best combo ever... (if only my girl wasn't having "that time of the month")

17. Just got back from hanging out with a few friends, supposedly theres a tornado watch so I came home just in case haha

18. Tonight on the 7th day of resmoking after 2 months off ( and still dropped dirty ) , I have whats left of a half ounce of some grass which I will smoke on this little $5 glass pipe . I will get baked and then hop on mw3 xbox get my shootin for the day then sleep comfortably like a dog.

19. Dude, Fallout games are the shit.

20. About to finish this 6 pack and smoke the first bong of the night. And this new Vegas game, I'm digging it, not half as bad as my friends told me