whats eating my fucking plant?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by tom1981, May 9, 2011.

1. My ice and chronic haze plants have tiny little holes developing on a couple of shade leaves. I grow in a greenhouse. Any one had this problem, if so what was the problem and did you solve it and how? Thanx

2. I did have this problem with a couple of my greenhouse plants. I found a very small caterpillar that was eating on them. I just picked them off and killed them.

3. thanx. ill keep a close eye.:cool:

4. IDK if you have them where you are, but there is also a small black flea beetle that eats on plants. I use sevin dust on vegetables or use soapy water on MJ.

5. This makes more sense than catapillar as there r no signs of them. However have seen tiny insects,,Bastard things...Use soapy water how?

6. Dampen a sponge and wipe the leaves :smoke:

7. Cheers bro, i really appreciate that. Thankyou:cool:

8. You know those guys lay eggs inside of your bud? and then they eat/poop their way out of your nugs.

9. Get a Neem oil spray and use it
    for maintenance every three days.

It will repel so infestations dont happen.

Freak
    :smoke:

10. Drunk as fuck trying to type but 1-2 pm when your weather is hottest use magnifying glass or real good eye and look on the nodes, leaves and boottom leaves. if you see any bugs flying around you can either buy lady bugs at local store, or PM freak for all his advice. He has much more experience. Neem oil work well too... best of luck to your grow this year though

11. Thanks for your help.:smoke:

12. Cheers bud, really helpful:cool:

13. Nice1 bro:smoke:

14. Thanx for all your help..Good people on here.