Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats Blizz been up too??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by BlazinBlizzard, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Yo GC :wave: Long time no post.. As I creep to 1000 posts (not including the thousands of others on my old account dating back to like 2005) I felt obliged to bless to Jah and the blades, and give thanks for the last 10 years of loving, using, and giving life to this amazing medicine.

Ive been smoking this herb for a long time.. its been quite a journey... requiring a few different stages of evolution.. and defiantly some heartache along the way.

But here we are now. In CO. Blowing up legal trees and planning big.

So heres to the last 8 years and at least the next 5 more. Chapter 3 is about to begin, and its going to be big.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Wow I'm jealous

Beautiful buds

3. so. fucking. jealous

4. The moral of the story...... move to Colorado.....

Look at the size of that stem!!! I mean tree trunk!

5. I would hit that, so hard. Over and over and over.

6. Wow!:eek:
    Beautiful setup you have there!

So its been 8 years of non-stop growing?
    I say time well spent :D

7. nope just around 8 years of having the herb in my daily life... Ive only been growing for 18 months.

lets just say... I read chapter 2 pretty fast... and it turns out im a pretty fast reader.. and I read well. :p

So its on to more challenging books... farming 101 per se?

hopefully no crime novels;)

champagne and blunts for all :smoke:

8. Heres to my 1000th guys!!! Dabs away!!

9. impressive man!