Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats better to smoke-Bud grinded up OR broken up by hand??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SplitGenetics, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Ground, every time (I think...there could be exceptions like bongs or something but I don't know)

2. I don't know where he lives. First he took my $85 sherlock with a $15 case that also had a dime of trainwreck in there, then he took my grinder and my brand spankin new $35 chillum. He got a 192k Insurance check and now drives a BMW m5, he pulled up in my driveway and I laughed at him. I still have 2 cars that are faster than his. But as soon as I see his car when hes not around, he's getting a sweet new pin stripe all the way around his car. Not to mention my brother could kick my ass :p

3. #43 BuddhistBrian, Jun 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This is how it's done

4. #44 FartSmoke, Jun 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Grinding doesn't add THC crystals, but breaking down by hand you lose a lot of THC crystals...

5. wait you lose thc from breaking it down by hand? wont the thc get stuck on the grinder anyway?

6. what do you drive, out of curiosity?

7. i like to grind my weed up in my grinder. i read somewhere its better to keep your hands clean and try not to touch the weed too much.. ull end up gettin thc on ur fingers and believe it or not itll be more potent the less you touch it. i think i saw that somewhere on here.

8. I always like grinding it, whether it be scissors or grinder. It seems to "activate" it in that I notice the smells sometimes gets a lot stronger and I think that makes it more potent. I'm not sure if I am imagining this or not. Can someone confirm? That, along with the fact that it smokes better (using bowls) and smoother, real easy to cherry type deal.

9. I've found that I get better cherries off of ground, and it cleans up easier in my opinion. I usually put a hand ripped nug-plug in the bowl, and then put the ground stuff on top. Speaking of...

10. It doesn't make a big difference to me. I break mine by hand, personally, because it's like foreplay for getting high.

11. Truth be told I only grind for keif...but i know how amazing keif is so i grind almost almost always.