What's better? South Park? Family Guy? Simpsons?

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by piffcity09, Oct 28, 2009.

1. I'm not too sure? I'm digging south park atm but i love family guy. Simpsons is good too.

2. i would say family guy but lately ive seen nothing but repeats it pisses me off!

3. simpsons.

4. simpsons started it and family guy took it to the next level but i will always love south park the most, it's just so ridiculous and so obviously made by two stoners haha...i love every episode

5. Simpsons. I have a hatred for Family Guy, because I think it's retarded. And South Park was good, and now it's just "eh".

6. Likewise. :rolleyes:

7. Simpson's has always been my favorite since I was a kid.

8. Simpsons definitely.

South Park was good when you were 12 and got to watch a cartoon with swearing in it when your parents were in bed. Now it's just stupid IMO.

Family Guy is good.

9. Only 10 people voted so far so you can't say anything yet, but I'm surprised that Simpsons are more popular; I thought they're only on because it's "legendary". I'm also surprised that Family Guy in in the bottom, but it's always been going up and down for that show. I also think it will look very different when more people have voted..

10. Definitely South Park. I'm liking the newest season of family guy, but it used to be retarded as fuck. Simpsons is always classic, but in the sense that I grew up with it, I wouldn't really say I find it funny anymore.

11. #11 Johnny Blazed, Oct 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2009
    south park has been the most consistent and i like how they do current topics

simpsons is kinda boring to me now

family guy is still funny to me but its not fuckin with south park

12. south park is great.

13. simpsons is the benchmark

southpark is the seasoned vet

and family guy is the wild, fairly new, untamed kid tryin to make a name for himself loll

idk southpark is just soo god damn funny. family guy just gets boring with like no storyline

14. i agree

15. QFT. Some of Family guy's episodes are up there with South park, but I feel South park really comes through on more levels than it first lets off.

16. I love the Simpsons more than South Park or Family Guy. I've watched every episode now, and have up to season 19 on my computer. However, I started to lose interest in the Simpsons after the movie. Season 18 was the last one that was able to make me laugh. The past few have been just horrible now.
    That being said, South Park is second place. I love the show, but feel it too has taken a turn for the worst. Every episode now is the same setup insert recent news item. Kyle is always being a bitch, Cartman is always taking it too far, and the others are just filler. I used to love how outrageous it was, but now it's predictable.
    Family Guy is the worst out of them all though. It was funny before it was revived. Now it is filled with flash backs of obscure 50s-80s culture. It's annoying.

Personally, my favorite cartoon to watch nowadays is American Dad. It actually has a story every episode. Not the same bullshit all the others are following at the moment. So right now, American Dad is the best cartoon out there.

17. family guy is getting much worse. anything they make new, sucks.

18. South Park all the way, I love how quick they are to cover current topics. Family guy is getting old for me, I'll still watch new episodes but I can't rewatch the old ones over and over like I can South Park.

19. I like South Park, but the quality of the subtext and social commentary has started to get a little ridiculous lately....

20. Have you seen the newest season? Its actually pretty good, especially the season premiere