what's better? High school or the real world?

Discussion in 'General' started by purquoise, Aug 15, 2012.

1. I had a great time in high school but then again no parents, nobody telling me what I can and can't do, living in a place with my homies is a lot better than when I was younger in high school

2. I'm not going to miss the people in high school....I can avoid them now. Wooop!

3. I still think elementary school was better than high school.

High school was great for doing new things and having good memories, but 4 years? I have learned so much that those 4 years don't even matter anymore.

4. i only picked highschool cause i could get stoned as fuck wit my dudes before class and trip out at all the chicks and stupid shit that goes on in highschool lol

5. Neither. What IS the shit though? FUCKING COLLEGE!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYx7YG0RsFY]Asher Roth - I Love College - YouTube[/ame]

6. Good Times, WORRY FREE..

Well even though the good times were greater after high school, I am constantly worrying about money problems. I'm 30 and I don't hardly have shit in my savings. The amount of bills I have are fucking retarded and are proof of how much of a slave I am to technology. But anyways.. I didn't have jack shit to worry about in high school. Not a god damn thing.. I probably should have worried about getting better grades and preparing for my future so I would be in the shit hole situation I'm in right now.

7. i would say the real world although these days it seems like just as much a pissing contest as high school was.

8. Why, would I want to be in high school? So, lame too many pointless rules.

9. High school by a long shot. I didn't know what stress was until I graduated.

10. Real world. School was shit.

11. In high school you're surrounded by idiots, forced to do work that you mostly dislike and are judged by your appearance (in a social context) and your diligence (in an academic context) rather than your personality or your intelligence, respectively.

In the real world you're surrounded by idiots, forced to do work that you mostly dislike and are judged by the same things, to a slightly lesser extent.

The real world wins by a slim margin, but both are pretty shit.

12. Neither were better , There both just as fun for me.

13. This argument is really tripping me out XD

14. High school.
    All I did was smoke weed and chill.
    Now, I have no job, barely any weed, and never chill. Always stressed, always mad at tha world.

15. the cool thing about high school is that it throws you into an environment with people your age, and theres virtually no responsibility. The real world is much better than high school if you handle your shit though :smoking:

16. THe fucks wrong with you guys? high school was the shit man, no bills, pussy everywhere. I mean unless you had strict bible thumping parents hs might have sucked balls or if you were picked on. I mean all you had to do was show up and you would pass thanks to bush whackers no child left behind policy. Christ my jr year I missed 43 days and sr year 39 days and had a 89% average 9-12th grade. Looking back now, fuck yea would I do it all over again.

I had chill parents and was in with the "in" crowd though so that helped a lot. never had a curfew, could smoke in my room, pretty much did whatever the fuck I wanted. I was a bit of a trouble maker, got suspended 3 different times in 2 years. First one was refusing to take a bullshit state test in 11th grade. (we were guinea pigs so it didn't count at all) got a week out for that. 2nd suspension was about 2 weeks later haha. I was fucked up on some unmentionables that can make you blackout if you take too many hint hint.... decided I didn't feel like being there that day and walked out to my car and left. 2 week vacation for that one:cool:

3rd one I was just a fucking dumbass. got caught at the home coming game with bud and hash on me and gay ass security caught a whiff of me. That landed me a poss. charge and a 2 week vacation. I had to go to night school for 45 days. It actually rocked. went to school 12 hrs a week instead of 35:cool: and had Fridays off. Hell of a punishment eh.

haha my brother is still in school (jr) and yea the johnsons are know as the partiers.

17. The purpose of highschool is to teach you to have fun

18. College > High School.