Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

whats a solar hit

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blazed+confused, Jun 7, 2009.

1. saw someone reffered to it in another thread, used the search button and nothing came up, so what is it?

2. You use a magnifying glass and the sun to take a rip outta your pipe/bong. I am yet to try this but it sounds interesting and Ive heard the taste and high is as pure as it gets.

3. Worth trying at least once, but I consider it a novelty. I prefer beeline any day.

4. since you probably know what one is now... im not gonna explain.

but solar hits are pretty cool.
    i do them every now and then and you can taste the bud and the high for me is a little better.
    it can be a bitch though when you sit in the sun and try forever to get the bowl lit.....

but i think i just have a p.o.s magnifying glass.

5. It's just an alternate source of ignition, not much different.

6. Except butane is eliminated as a taste. And I find it's alot of fun :D