Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats a good strain for..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Endziel, May 18, 2012.

1. What's a good strain for Anxiety?

2. Anything Indica dominant to 100% Indica, as they will calm you down while sativas give u racing thoughts which can lead to anxiety/paranoia and a lot of discomfort.

3. I would definitely recommend an indica, sometimes a more sativa pheno can end up in a batch of indica dominant though.

Marijuana Strain Effects - Leafly

One of the best strain guides/finders on the net

4. [quote name='"Dissec"']I would definitely recommend an indica, sometimes a more sativa pheno can end up in a batch of indica dominant though.

Marijuana Strain Effects - Leafly

One of the best strain guides/finders on the net[/quote]

Thank you sir

5. I get random where my hearts starts beating fast and I thought if I smoke indica it would slow me down and make me chill out but I was wrong made it worse cause now i was still feeling the same but with slow..... Sativa works really good and let's you block out most thing and just leave you chill

6. God's Gift
    Kosmic Kush
    Emerald OG

These are personally my favorite relaxers.

7. yea indica will be better, sativa is more of a heady high...allows you to function, think and have energy but stay high...those that smoke sativa will know what I mean lol

Indica will calm you down, some will give you a straight couch lock

8. Indica for sure. I recently got some white rhino and it does wonders with my back pain. Very good for anxiety and stress too.