What's a good strain for my 1st grow??

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by PurpleStuffed, Nov 22, 2006.

1. Ok i am going to do my first grow indoor, and am limited to 30 maximum in height room, and what would be a great strain to grow to fit this criteria and produce nice yields and with nice looking colas. Thanks any responses would be helpful. Thanks!

2. Do you mean 30 inches"? Then you would definitely need to go with lowrider.

3. best advise i can give is try growing bag seeds at first and just tie them down as you go dont wast cash on your first grow.most of the time you will run into lots of probs if you dont know much about plants . second grow buy good seeds and take your time

4. he's right, your other option would to be to read up on LST (low stress training) to keep the height down. I don't know why people get bagseed though... you can get some good seeds for only 20 - 30 bucks and you know exactly what you're growing

5. I just need to know what would be a good strain, cause i can already get the seeds just need to know the ideal strain for my 30 inches criteria thanks and what do you guys think about this : http://www.soulseeds.co.uk/2.html The Lowryder mixed with Blueberry. Any input would be great and thanks for the response guys.

6. SOG, LST or ScroG will keep any strain within your height limit (AND increase yield).

Check out the ScroG sticky in the Advanced Growing forum.

-mu

7. But my side to side space si pretty limited considering it is a cabinet.