Whats a good price?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by johnnyblaze805, Jan 5, 2014.

1. I just got my Buddha so I'm selling my easy vape digital v 5 w/xtra whip on craigslist. I paid 60 for the vape & 20 for the whip. I'll throw in the cheap grinder I got with my Buddha too.. It's 3 weeks old so it's in very good condition.. I was thinking 60 fir the whole set up.. That's fair right?

What's fair is that you pay someone to take it off your hands.

Just gift it to someone who you don't care about.......... ;)

3. What I would do is post it for $65 or best offer for everything or something like that. That way you can see if people shoot you offers (expect lowballers) and accept something. For example if someone is like ...ill take it for 55, thats worth it right?

4. Smart people will usually try to talk you down, so list it at a little higher price than what you want to get for it.

Smart people wouldn't buy it.

6. Lol common it aint that bad its a decent cheap vape ---where the fiends at?!---

7. People usually want to feel like they are getting a deal, so if they talk the person down they will feel as if they're winning. Therefore, if he increases the listing price he will most likely get the original price he was looking for no matter what. Haha I was going to put parenthesis after smart and say not IQ wise but street smarts, I guess.

8. @[member="lwien"] it seems like you know your stuff about vapes, I've never used a vape but might think about buying one a little down the road. What are some of the better dry herb vapes or vape pens available for a decent price?

9. Ill list it for 60.... I'll let it go for 40 idc I just want a little back

Don't know much about vape pens being that they are primarily used for concentrates and I only vape dry herbs.

When you say decent price..............what price is decent?     It's kinda different for everyone.   Also, are you asking me about portables or desktops?   How important is efficiency to ya......that is, bud conservation.   Would you be willing to sacrifice vapor volume for efficiency?
    Are you going to be using it solo or in party situations?   Do you already have glass that you want to hook your vape up to?  

I know..........lots of questions, but ya really got to nail it down in order for anyone to give you a really valid recommendation.

11. Smart people wouldn't but this vape because it's the type that could give you heavy metal toxicity...

12. if u decide to get a vape get a good 1... Or you'll be like me and end up buying a better one down the road.. The Buddha can't be beat for 150$

13. Around 125 or less and desktop is fine, it doesn't really matter. Most likely would be using it alone or with a few friends... When you say "bud conservation" what do you mean?

14. really? Wtf!!

15. Alright, I'll check it out. I probably wont even get one until the Summer if I do decide to buy one. So I'll look around.

16. [quote name="lwien" post="19281497" timestamp="1388880968"]Don't know much about vape pens being that they are primarily used for concentrates and I only vape dry herbs.When you say decent price..............what price is decent? It's kinda different for everyone. Also, are you asking me about portables or desktops? How important is efficiency to ya......that is, bud conservation. Would you be willing to sacrifice vapor volume for efficiency?Are you going to be using it solo or in party situations? Do you already have glass that you want to hook your vape up to? I know..........lots of questions, but ya really got to nail it down in order for anyone to give you a really valid recommendation.[/quote]Do you like the extreme q? Or have any comments?I got it about a month and a half ago and I think it's pretty nice for a first vape, I love vapor bonging, but I broke an elbow joint. Would you know anywhere to get one cheap?

17.  I mean, do you primarily want a vape that will get you the most high while using the least amount?

I know, it seems like everyone would want this, but there's a price to pay for efficiency and that is a very strong hitting vape, by it's very nature, cannot be that efficient.

Case in point.   Someone above recommended a Buddha.   Great vape.   I had one.   Provided super rich, bong like rips that would smack you the head like a 2x4, but....................it's not very efficient and there are other vapes that will help to conserve more bud than the Buddha can.

And this is why there is no such thing as a "best" vape.   There are many that excel in certain things, but there is no vape on the market that excels in all of them over any other.

The Q is a great vape as a starter vape if one is trying to figure out if they like bags or whips..........or, if they're going to be using the vape, both in party situations as well as solo.   It's a "jack of all trades, but a master of none" kind of vape.     Not bad though for the price though.    Most people that get it end up using it just in whip mode but there are better whip based vapes out there than the Q.

19. Gotcha Gotcha.. what's average price for a good conserving vape?

I think most would suggest one of the log type vapes such as the Underdog, the Hi or the E-nano, but with those, you are looking at around 175 to 200 bucks.

Another great one, for around a hundred dollars, is the Vapolution 2.0.   Has an all glass vapor path.   One of the best tasting vapes on the market, regardless of price.