Whats a good anime i can watch on netflix or online

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by RaiderJohnny420, Aug 9, 2012.

1. samurai champloo ....best anime on netflix

2. FLCL (My favorite), Samurai Champloo, Trigun, Afro Samurai, Kokoro Connect.

3. Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Rurouni Kenshin, Fooly Cooly

4. My first suggestion is Samurai Champloo, after that Darker than Black.

5. one piece. it's a anime that's been around from 1999-current. it has 561 episodes and counting. its made by the same guy that wrote the original dragon ball stuff. it is THE best anime I've ever seen

6. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood for sure.

7. Original version > Brotherhood.

8. Did you finish Brotherhood? You're the first person I've ever seen say that, I'm shocked even. What made you like the original more?

9. Watch bleach online :D then once you watch all the canon episodes andfinish read the manga. i gaurntee you'll be hooked like i am

10. But Brotherhood actually stayed true to the manga. In the original only the first like 20 or so stayed true.

11. Despite not being an anime, I also recommend Avatar, since it has heavy Eastern elements. Hell, it's also animated by a Korean company.

Back to actual animes:

Serial Experiments Lain
    Baccano!
    Samurai Champloo
    FLCL
    Gankutsuo: The Count of Monte Cristo
    Gunslinger Girl
    Kino's Journey
    Last Exile
    Outlaw Star
    Ergo Proxy
    Claymore
    Ghost in the Shell
    Black Lagoon
    Hellsing
    Samurai 7
    Casshern Sins

I got these off a Netflix list, I'm not sure which ones aren't available on Live stream, but they're all solid shows in my book.