What's a easy way to add CO2 in DWC grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Southbeltdon, Apr 26, 2017.

1. I just wanted to see different ways on how everyone adds CO2 to auto DWC grows...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Don't fall for the sugar and yeast garbage . A co2 meter will debunk that junk. I tried over and over again to prove a buddy with a real co2 grow wrong but that damn meter kept making a fool of me.

Co2 supplementation that will actually benifit a plant isn't easy or cheap to set up. It's also completly uneccesary. Learning to grow and making sure your grow has enough fresh air, light, nutrients and a good grow environment will improve your grow more then co2 supplementation ever will. Without a sealed grow/no exhaust and large enough lights for the plants to utilize additional co2, supplementation is a waste. The sealed grow is so the co2 doesn't leak out or is vented out before the plants has a chance to utilize it. Sealing a grow usually requires lots of A/c

3. CO2 is the last thing you should be worrying about especially if you're new to growing. There's a ton of other things you need to have dialed in or else it's a waste. Think of CO2 as the thing you add to take it to the next level. Also in order to benefit from CO2 enrichment your area needs to be sealed.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Thanks for the feedback guys I appreciate that. I will heed the advice and concentrate on optimizing my other tanglebles.

5. Baking soda and vinegar make a chemical reaction creating c02.. i use to hang a bottle of vinegar with a hole dropping into a bowl full baking soda on my big grows nd it worked fine.. speeds up growin to i reckon

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum