What's a carb hole

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Dreaa0809, Oct 16, 2016.

Tags:
  1. I'm trying to get a bong n some have a carb hole n other don't, should I get one with a carb hole and what's their purpose lol

2. a carb hole is generally on pipes or bubblers its a hole you cover with your finger and then release so air can flow through and you can clear the smoke. bongs only have carbs when the bowl and dowstem are fixed in place and in my experiance its mostly on cheaper crappirr bongs. id reccomend getting a bong wuth a removable bowl instead much better imo

3. Nah bro a carb hole is just a hole you cover while filling the bong with smoke and then you release it so that fresh air floods through your bong pulling all the smoke into your lungs. Bongs with carbs are typically lower quality than bongs with detachable bowls, which provide the same purpose.

4. I thought the carb hole was the tiny hole you put your mouth on and then you cover the big hole on top with your hand or shoe. Gotta start a thread now..

• Like Like x 1
  5. idrk what your talking about lol never heard of covering any hole with your shoe lol

6. Must be joking lol

7. A carb hole is a place in the rainforest owned by Chinese corporations to offset the carbon emissions produced by their factories overseas.