Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What're you all doing for 420?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by liljmoney, Apr 20, 2010.

1. Whats up GC. Been a while since I've been here but I wanted to know whats up with everyone and what they're doing for 420 tomorrow. I'm getting together with like 3 buddies of mine and going to one of their old houses that's up for sale, smoking at least a packing of every piece we have haha. I've got a beautiful bubbler, Laparas, and a homemade steam roller, La Boombala. My friend has his bong, Billy, and his bowl, Simba. My other friends bringing his bowl, The Judge, as well. Got this nice 4g nug left from the O I bought that will most likely be gone haha. Anyways what's everyone elses plans? Happy 420.:bongin:

2. i probley wont do anything do to the fact im out of weed and i cant get any right now but on 424 its my birthday gonna be 20 =) im geting a bowl and and 8th for freee!!!!! and go blazed allday:smoking:

3. Ignoring the infinite amount of 4/20 threads.

4. I would smoke, but I don't really have money to spare, and I don't want to just smoke like a few hits of someones blunt, since I have no tolerance at all. I have been on probation since last year, so I've only smoked a few time here and there, but man, I smoke like half a gram of some dank shit. I was fried. I did not know what was going on. It was like I was inside my head. I can't describe it. I was barely like connected with my senses. I wasn't even like consciously registering what I was looking at.
    Like I could see, but it didn't mean anything to me. I wasn't processing it. I was just somewhere else. And that was only off of HALF a GRAM. I'm gonna wait until I get like an 1/8th and smoke all that myself and take some percocet and see what happens.
    Yeah, but now I don't have any money because I spent it on starting my shroom grow. Next week I'll be of probation.

5. infinite? there isn't any 420 threads on the entire first page of this sub forum except mine...

6. Check the general forums they have a sticky. But me prob play ultimate frisbee at a park with a bunch of people then long board.

7. ah shit my bad than, when i come on i usually only come to the apprentice tokers to help out the new smokers and whatnot.

8. This is cause the mass amounts posted this morning got deleted.

9. Gona smoke the- about a dime- that i have left from 1/8 i bought last a week and a half ago. By myself :(

10. #10 liljmoney, Apr 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2010
    aw i'd smoke you up if i knew you haha, keep toking though, not always bad smoking by yourself.
    fair enough, as i said my bad. guess this'll get deleted soon, o well it was fun reading the replies while it lasted.

11. Thats awesome, ill also be lighting up on 4/24..it was the first time i ever smoked.
    Happy B day man :smoking:

12. Haha thanks.

Sucks for me because I gotta go out in my shitty RV, pick between a bad quality bong that is annoying to use, or a bad quality pipe that is also annoying to use. Then probly sit out there for hours because I'll be pretty stoned with the amount of weed I will have smoked. D: baww maybe I can get a friend to come over.

13. working for some money :)

14. #14 liljmoney, Apr 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2010
    If you got time, and are waiting until later in the day to smoke, than i strongly recommend you make your own piece than. I made my steam roller and holy shit does it get me baked:smoking:. What i personally did was cut 2 gatorade bottles in half, than put the 2 cut ends together. At first i tried to melt it down but that didn't really work out for me, so i ended up using some electrical tape around it to make it air tight. than burnt a little whole in the top and put a one hitter as the bowl, you can use a socket for this though. than just pack that, inhale through one end and hold your hand over the other. When your done move your hand away as sort of a carb, allowing air to flow into the chamber and the smoke to fly into your lungs. And yeah definitely try to get a friend to come, its always more fun with people to interact and get blazed with. hope all goes well though.
    Happy Birthday man, must be pretty happy to get a 8th and a bowl for free. ill make sure to dedicate a bowl to you tomorrow haha.

15. skippin school and smoking all dayyyy:smoking:

16. quarter of bubblegum and some purple kush with a new bong and bubbler yay

17. Haha I'm "sick" got a doctors note and all. School can fuck off :cool:

18. Same thing we do every night Pinky, get stoned as fuck.

19. Here's what were smoking tomorrow an Oz of hedies and we got a half Oz of mids.
    [​IMG]

Fat nug weighs 6.4gs
    [​IMG]

20. damn Tabor looks like your gonna have a fun day haha. That bottom nug is huge, if you remove about an inch or 2 off the end that was the full size of the nug im going to finish tomorrow. Now its about a little more than half of your nug. I like the touch of laying out on the gamer's bible though :cool: