Whatever Happened to Reliability?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Bad Days, Mar 7, 2009.

1. Is it too fucking much to ask of someone to go from point A to point B at a previously agreed upon time? Really? Especially here in Oregon, if it isn't one bullshit excuse it's another. I mean this fucking knucklehead, all he had to do was go from point A to point B, meet Person X, and thats it. No guess work, no risk. Just do what the fuck was agreed upon.

Also, whatever happened to keeping your fucking mouth shut? These days it seems like motherfuckers will snitch you out the first chance they get. They'll snitch you out for a goddamn candy bar it seems like. Recently, i heard through an associate that someone has multiple felony charges coming at him. That sucks. What did this individual snitch this person out for? A six pack of fucking beer. You have to be fucking kidding me.

Apparently this guy "stole" (everyone was drinking) six bottles of fucking guinness. So in this simple minded fucking retards head thats enough to call the fucking cops on this guy's grow!! Guinness is fucking nasty anyways. Unbelievable. It's times like this where I remember the immortal Bill Hicks' (RIP) famous rant, "Hitler had the right idea he was just an underachiever!!!!! Jews, Mexicans, Whites, kill them all!!!!!". (If you don't get that, lookup Bill Hicks on youtube)

And nobody seems to know how to deal with the fucking cops either. As soon as weed enters the car, motherfuckers think cops have a fucking radar for this shit. NO THEY FUCKING DON'T. Imagine this. A cop is sitting on a shitty country road all fucking day. A car approaches. From his car, he has no fucking idea what the fuck is inside that car. THERE IS NO WAY FOR HIM TO KNOW WHAT IS INSIDE THAT CAR. But your paranoid ass face will tip his ass off and then you went from going about your business to having the cops all over you.

Preventing this shit from happening in the first place is completely lost on most people. People like to think, "Oh shit I have weed I need to get off the road ASAP." And they do 90 in a 45. And they wonder how they were caught with a QP. The key is to attract as little attention as possible. So suck it the fuck up and do the goddamn speedlimit (or no more than 4 over on a city street, 9 on the highway.) Your driving (and criminal) record will thank you. Sometimes I think, global warming isn't such a bad thing. Rip that motherfucker open and let it burn so these fucking retards will stop annoying the hell out of me. Fuckin A, I need to move out of Oregon.:eek:

2. Sounds like you've had some shitty times bro, I feel ya' on that. Fucks snitches, cops, and dumbasses. It's time they burn.

3. Ahmen Bad Days.

And break one law at a time when your carrying in the car, i all ways laugh when people fuckin speed with anything illegal in their car.

4. dude. sounds like arkansas... no lie, people will make plans with you a week in advance, and not say shit the whole week, then when it comes time to do whatever, they're nowhere to be found or they're busy. fuckers.

5. It died like chivalry.

6. Awesome. And we wonder why weed isn't legal already.

7. Most people aren't reliable. Dealers are usually never reliable. Haven't you heard of Drug Dealer Time? It's similar to island time, except dealers give even less of a shit than islanders. I'll be there in 45 minutes could take two weeks...

8. fuck 'em

u need to find new people, bro

9. I'm not necessarily talking about people that are around me, however it is a revolving door. I'm talking about in general. It jsut seems these days that everyone is out for themselves and fuck everyone else. So how the fuck are we going to get anything accomplished with shit like that? Fuck it, I hope the ozone is ripped open soon.:D