whatever artist you name i will listen to for the rest of the night!

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by piffcity09, Dec 4, 2009.

1. give me an artist, whoever it is i will listen to that artist for the rest of teh night :D

2. ween

their music is amazing when your stoned

3. Dream Theatre

One of the best bands ever

4. I was gonna say Animal Collective, but instead I'll second Ween

5. Grizzly Bear. So sick when you're blazed...

6. dj shadow
    get the discography and just search through that shit there's so many bomb tracks

7. Baroness. Both their LPs, Red Album and Blue Record. These guys are fucking sick when you're stoned.

8. just listen to Little Brother

9. Cher. :p

Oh, you wanted us to give you something good? The Brian Jonestown Massacre. The old stuff. Albums "Give it back!" or "Take it from the Man!" :D

10. Listen to Bob Marley - greatest hits at studio 1 (disk 1). Dont want to sound like a stereotype, but it is sooo good, sounds a lot different from the popular Bob most people know.

11. The Black Keys

12. The Residents.

13. Death In Vegas

Great stoner music, sometimes laid back, sometimes grungy dirty sounding.
    Sort of electronic/loop music but well worth a listen!
    I listen to them to go to sleep everynight haha..

14. well listened to tech n9ne all night since that was the first reply. he was pretty good, thank god i didn't have to listen to nsync

15. Lightning Bolt

They will fuck your shit up.

16. I'll also add that you have to listen to them with your speakers at the least 75% loudness.

17. Fuck that. 110% louderness.

18. One time I was driving to go kayaking, and the straps on the top of the car were making a lot of noise. I was trying to think of the perfect music to cover this, and I realized Hypermagic Mountain was the answer. Just blasted it and voila, no noise problem anymore!