Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What'd you get for Christmas?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BurnAFewDown, Dec 25, 2012.

1. Man you have gone full retard, they're the same you're both right he's not sayin youre wrong but you're saying he is derp

2. #82 BurnAFewDown, Dec 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2012
    [quote name='"trees for life"']

Man you have gone full retard, they're the same you're both right he's not sayin youre wrong but you're saying he is derp[/quote]

You got it backwards. I acknowledged that it is a half quarter when I said
    [quote name='"BurnAFewDown"']

A half quarter? That's an 8th... 3.5 is 1/8 of an ounce.[/quote]
    Noticed a i said a half quarter. That's an.eighth....where am I saying it isnt?

but when someone said

[quote name='"Pownage420"']

Whats a half quarter hahahaha
    I think you mean an 1/8th[/quote]

He responded with
    [quote name='"JDL77133"']

No lol its a half quarter you know 3.5 grams... Half of a quarter. You laugh at how canadians measure dope we laugh at your dope prices hahahahah[/quote]

He's implying ther aren't the same things, so learn to read buddy, oh, and reported, don't tolerate name calling especially when I'm right

3. I will get a heart attack from laughing! :D

4. Money, the best gift that someone can give. My older brother also gave me some weed cookies.

5. You are welcome haha

6. like 200 bucks, bought myself some bud

7. A small jar of oil from a friend's wife; baked some kick-a$$ cookies with it.

8. mom got me a fancy ass camera that ill put to good use but my favorite thing was an old school mini etch-a-sketch that my mom gave me...oh and I bought myself some Optimum Nutrition Whey, i usually buy the 'mids' of protein powder but that shit is comparable to some medical lol

9. I got alot of cool stuff... cool phone case.. new headphones and clothes, chocolate, fancy wool socks and plenty of books and a fancy leather guitar strap but the best gift was a new guitar fuzz pedal which has taken my bands sound to the next level in heavy post rock fuzzyness lol

plus now I can play some sputtery hendrix style stuff at home !

10. MYA QT Hookah with a bunch of accessories from sister
    ROOR Bong and diffuser with my xmas money.
    Clothes
    nice jacket from mother
    some money from parents

It was a good christmas, coming from a guy who hates xmas

11. decked out in fancy bling!

-new glasses

-new watch

-new clothes

12. A lump of shit -.-

And a sock with eyes and lipstick for the mouth

13. A 40 inch Tv :D got about €160, spent that on weed :p my little sister, shes like 11, got me a 2013 "Babes" calender, i certainly won't be using it to see what day it is haha thinking bout it now though it seems pretty weird that she got me that :confused:

14. Oh my god! I got one too!!!!!!!

15. #95 davida0829, Jan 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2013
  16. Ps3 coverted from xbox as everyone I know is on ps3 now any know some good ps3 games

17. Lol that's awesome

18. Good luck with you.[​IMG]:hello:

19. [quote name='"Logieberra"']I got alot of cool stuff... cool phone case.. new headphones and clothes, chocolate, fancy wool socks and plenty of books and a fancy leather guitar strap but the best gift was a new guitar fuzz pedal which has taken my bands sound to the next level in heavy post rock fuzzyness lol

plus now I can play some sputtery hendrix style stuff at home ![/quote]

Sick!

20. yeah man good christmas in this house all around my bro got a ehx holy grail plus as well