Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What'd you get for Christmas?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BurnAFewDown, Dec 25, 2012.

1. #1 BurnAFewDown, Dec 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2012
    What your favorite gift!?

Mine was definitely a 32 inch flatscreen tv, but this is pretty badass too
    ForumRunner_20121225_103002.png

2. Hell bents, fuck yeah, I snowboard but my buddy has these and their sick!

3. Hell yeah man! I actually got them about a month ago but they were an early Christmas gift. Got to try them out in Tahoe this past week and they ripped. Must have got a dozen complements on the lift because they are so damn FAT! :)

4. fav gift? the 20 bucks in a pair of socks that my grandma gave me(she always does that). but that was my only gift so there's that.

5. I got a lava lamp so im happy maan, i wish i got a bong haha

6. Got 125$ and a bunch of candy

7. I got a laptop.... and my uncle got me a quarter so im happy :)

8. Got an air soft gun, black ops 2, some CDs, iPod nano, soccer ball, some books, a DVD, various clothes and a little $. Oh plus the family got a record player and I got an original Jimi Hendrix Electric Ladyland vinyl record!

9. [​IMG]
    got more family on the way so maybe ill get more

10. Got $400 from the rents for new tires, about $150 in gift cards to best buy and starbucks, a new coffee maker for my office, a fuck ton of candy I'll never eat, and some clothes/misc accessories.

11. #13 Fredbear, Dec 25, 2012
    [​IMG]I bought an incedibowl for 120.00 of my christmas money

12. #14 SmokingMeds, Dec 25, 2012
    Got some books, 3 pairs of jeans, and 4 Flannel shirts from my mom. A new spoon (bowl) and some hempwick from the roommates oh yeah got a new effects pedal from the lady friend to. Dad says there's a card in the mail but he probably hasn't sent it yet ha ha. Plus I got amazing coffee that my granddad sent me from Hawaii
    Have a happy whatever you celebrate this time o year !

13. Haha I'm assuming gift cards are everywhere because your family has a hunch, That if they gave you money there'd be weed....weed everywhere! But I got Halo 4, A box of 50 9mm ammo, Some money from the fam and a quarter of regs from my cousin. All in all a good Christmas hope you guys all had one as well.

14. This little guy

Attached Files:

15. Got a new computer and some floor mats for my truck. Oh wait, I bought myself that stuff. LOL At least I pick out what I want.

16. Got some chinos, a high end nail-clipper, $$, leather jacket, sweater and a high end sixpence. Decent christmas. :)

17. I got a new acoustic guitar (I'm starting to play again) and some clothes. and a tampon in my stocking, and a new GameCube since mine broke with super monkey ball 2

18. Cle lights, auto seeds, skunk seeds and told to hurry up from my son. WOBBLY DAD