Whatchu think my problem is??

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Johnny Dope, Mar 27, 2016.

1. [​IMG]

Added calmag a couple days ago to the top left and bottom right plants. Started showing signs of deficiencies, still not really seeing a difference yet. The top left is auto white widow. Bottom right is auto Moby dick xxl. What do y'all think I should do at this point? Was calmag the right thing to add? How long does it take to see changes after adding calmag? Oh and the top right is auto girl scout cookies and bottom left is auto star ryder in case anyone was wondering.

AUTO MOBY DICK XXL
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

AUTO WHITE WIDOW
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. The definitely have different deficiencies going on see how the veins are green on one and yellow on the other[​IMG]

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

3. That chart helps but its hard for me to choose which one(s) look like my leaves lol

Sent from my 7040N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. From what ive learned it books like the yellowing ones low n
    Nitrogen and the dark first stage of to much watch leaf tips like you seem to be doing try some cal/mag. And or water at least once week epson salt tbsp per gallon. And keep an eye on them books like about 4½ 5 weeks to go just neture them as best you can and keep asking questions hope this might help

Miltyburn

• Like Like x 1
  5. Honestly that's why posted it up I was a bit miffed by all the different stuff going on with them

Also I would check the ph of the soil with a slurry test.

6. Gotchya. Have been giving them nothing but distilled water(adding only AN big buds and budcandy) but that's it. I'm thinking it will help to add tap water I filled up two gallons and I'm letting it sit for 24hrs to dilute the chlorine. I'm gonna see what I can do about adding epson to those 2 gallons. I'm debating if I should add anything els to the water. Probably not huh. I planted her at the beginning of Feb. Their autos so to be honest she might just need to be flushed for her harvest. This is my first legit grow. Maybe she's not even worth trying to save. Just wish she wouldn't have slowed down in growth.

7. I was adding unsulphured molasses and Epsom along with nutes up to the last week at the end it really boosted growth in my opinion along with some Great White mycorriza. Are you able to check the trichomes to see if they are clear, cloudy or Amber?

8. Not alot of trichombs.. :/
    [​IMG]

How the plant looks now.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My Moby dick xxl is looking a lil better tho.
    [​IMG]

I wanna say they still have some maturing to do. They are both 61 days old. at what point do i know I need to do the final flush?
    I also slightly watered them today wit tap water that i set out about 24hrs. With a very very small amount of calmag, advanced nutrients big bud and Advanced Nutrients bud candy. I clipped most of the booboo leaves too today off the white widow. Thought fuck it this is a learning experience n I'll try it. Also ordered a pH meter today via amazon prime. In a couple days when it gets here imma water with just tap water again and pH the runoff water n see wassup. I've just been getting n doing stuff on the fly. I'm on a budget n learning as I go.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Keep an eye on those trichs mine started to Amber on one plant at day 40 and 47 for the other two

10. Damn that's crazy

11. I might be lucky idk first grow but I kinda pushed them a bit with nutes light and my homemade brew for co2

Oh and also I was told lower humidity around 20% helps trichome production

12. I just stumbled on the answer. Rock Dust. I just had my first perfect outdoor grow. Nothing went wrong. 7 females, 3 males. I'm probably 20-30 days ahead.
    Rock Dust... DUH!! - Dave's Garden
    My gravel road hits pavement 60' below me. I have an endless supply.