what you think?

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by LegitBaller, Apr 21, 2004.

1. alright, well my long time friend/dealer jsut got busted , i went from ak47 to blueberry to not even knowing what strain im buying....i found a new guy, and he said it was sum real "dank" bud....tell me what u think of it, how much u would pay for it and how much it is.....my camera is pretty shitty so bare with me...he packed me a bowl of the same shit when i bought it and i smoked with him and i got blazed, so it is good bud but lemme no what u think....ill probably be goin to this guy since the only guy i ever bought off was my friend, and he gave me like....3 grams of blueberry for 5 bucks, so this is gonna be a real change that i gotta endure and i hope i didnt get ripped.......

Attached Files:

2. ....

Attached Files:

3. ....

Attached Files:

4. looks alright...if it gets you high it must be good. How much did u pay for that?

5. ....

Attached Files:

6. ...

Attached Files:

7. ....

Attached Files:

8. looks schwaggy

9. hey, well in the pic with 2 piles, i figured i seperated it into 2 grams ( each pile = a gram ) usualyl a gram of real good shit goes for 20, and regs goes for 10......ill take the middle and say 15, times that by 2 and u get 30... and thats what i paid for it....so i guess it makes sense, i duno tho...it not swaggy at all there all mini nugs but i guess the bud gods r rippin me off cuz i been gettin quads of blueberry bud for 10 bucks, serves me right, ...damn..i alwyas thought i had it great, and i did....that sayin is true......i 4got how it goes but its like sumtun sumtun sumtun until its gone, then u realize how good u had it, fuck this shit...... my brains fried and im fried....i jus toked this shit and im gonna have to find a legit dealer...

10. Holy shiiiitttt!!!!! Are you shitin' me? I would've had to pay at least $40 for 3g's of Blueberry!!!! Damn! Good to have friends like that... or good to grow your own weed...

11. i no dude, i had it all lol...then he gets busted and i have to pay 30 bucks for this bud...i smoked 1 of those piles in the pic and i was high, had a good taste to it , but i would much prefer some blueberry right now

12. yea, that IS shwagg, you got ripped :( bout to pick up another 1/4 tomorrow