1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

what you think?

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by LegitBaller, Apr 21, 2004.

1. alright, well my long time friend/dealer jsut got busted , i went from ak47 to blueberry to not even knowing what strain im buying....i found a new guy, and he said it was sum real "dank" bud....tell me what u think of it, how much u would pay for it and how much it is.....my camera is pretty shitty so bare with me...he packed me a bowl of the same shit when i bought it and i smoked with him and i got blazed, so it is good bud but lemme no what u think....ill probably be goin to this guy since the only guy i ever bought off was my friend, and he gave me like....3 grams of blueberry for 5 bucks, so this is gonna be a real change that i gotta endure and i hope i didnt get ripped.......

Attached Files:

2. ....

Attached Files:

3. ....

Attached Files:

4. looks alright...if it gets you high it must be good. How much did u pay for that?

5. ....

Attached Files:

6. ...

Attached Files:

7. ....

Attached Files:

8. looks schwaggy

9. hey, well in the pic with 2 piles, i figured i seperated it into 2 grams ( each pile = a gram ) usualyl a gram of real good shit goes for 20, and regs goes for 10......ill take the middle and say 15, times that by 2 and u get 30... and thats what i paid for it....so i guess it makes sense, i duno tho...it not swaggy at all there all mini nugs but i guess the bud gods r rippin me off cuz i been gettin quads of blueberry bud for 10 bucks, serves me right, ...damn..i alwyas thought i had it great, and i did....that sayin is true......i 4got how it goes but its like sumtun sumtun sumtun until its gone, then u realize how good u had it, fuck this shit...... my brains fried and im fried....i jus toked this shit and im gonna have to find a legit dealer...

10. Holy shiiiitttt!!!!! Are you shitin' me? I would've had to pay at least $40 for 3g's of Blueberry!!!! Damn! Good to have friends like that... or good to grow your own weed...

11. i no dude, i had it all lol...then he gets busted and i have to pay 30 bucks for this bud...i smoked 1 of those piles in the pic and i was high, had a good taste to it , but i would much prefer some blueberry right now

12. yea, that IS shwagg, you got ripped :( bout to pick up another 1/4 tomorrow

Grasscity Deals Near You