What you guys think about my sig?

Discussion in 'General' started by iloveyoumary, Jul 26, 2008.

1. rate my sig or something hmm you never know depending on who you are i might make you a high quality sig ;]

2. I like it a lot

Something Mardi Gras-ish about the skull...and cool shapes and stuff around it

3. why thank you , it was just a lil something i pulled off in 20 minutes

mostly because of the rendering

4. Entering anything in the GC graphic design contest?

5. ehh i might idk =\ hbu?

6. Yeah I've already posted a couple things...I'd say there are really only two that I'd really want to be considered though (my first and my latest)

7. cool cool , i'll check them out i might work on something being that i have a wacom board hehehehehe

8. Haunts my dreams hahahahaha :smoke:

9. rawesome

raw and awesome

10. thats a swick word

sweet and sick

11. that word was skawesome

sick and awesome

i love coming up with words

12. cool sig man

13. i like it. :) i always wished i was good with computers so i could make shit like that, haha. :(

now all you need is a nice avatar to go with it.. and i actually got a pretty good one for ya! :D

you know those lil chalk hearts they put out for valentines day? these:

[​IMG]

you could turn one of those into a pot leaf (instead of a heart) and just have it say "i love you"...

hahaha, thatd be fuckin awesome, man.. itll be even better if you can manage to pull it off! :D

14. hahaha thats cool thanks for the pic i'll make something out of it

15. holy shit thanks for the idea

16. Could you give me a link to this? I looked at all of the pinned topics throughout the forums but didn't see anything about graphic design (just a picture contest or something, unless that's what you meant?) :)