what you guys think 2 and a half months veg...

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by pbox420, Aug 14, 2010.

1. So they are a couple weeks from flower i was wondering what size pots i should move them to and what kind of soil i should use....i have about 200 watts cfl and gonna put a 600 watt hps on it to flower...how much and how frequent should they get water they are all in between 3 and 4 feet.....i am using Earth Juice Grow for the nutes....also how frequently should i use nutes

Attached Files:

2. personaly i would take put them in 12inch pot'z it looks like you got some room in their, personally simple soil will work but i'd use FoxFarm OF if i could get my hands on it and run like 15% perlite/15% vermaculite and toss some bat guana if i could get some of that. but i think it differs from person to person. As far as watering i water mine when they need it, i do the good ol' lift and feel method and then watch the for the top to start drying and how mine is now it's a water them then 1 day later their dry so it's watering time again, to me i use alot more water in flowering then i did in veg. I've never used earthjuice so i dont know, but i tend to follow the instuctions but dilute my first batch a little and see how it does, but i run a 15-30-15 in 1gallon of water in each plant then water the next two times b4 running fertilzerwater again, i think it differs from plant to plant though IMO