What Yield Can I Expect?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jayjaymozza, Jul 8, 2014.

1. Hi all, im growing random autos under 8x30w cfls .. ive lst them also they are about a week into flower ... they are in soil.
    Can anyone give me a rough estimate of the yield I can expect ?

2. Here is one of them .. in a 2L pot
    uploadfromtaptalk1404822345121.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1404822380343.jpg

3. That question it hard to answer. You are growing random auto. Does that mean you don't know their stain names or what? With knowing the names it would be easier for other to give you a rough estate.

I also grow with CFLs. The yield are good with more light but I have been thinking hard about get a HPS. You want to boost your yield invest in a HPS.

4. Hard to tell but don't expect too much under cfls

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. In a 2l pot I would not think much at all really, you should always stick autos straight into it's final pot and should really be 11l up

6. Yes I dont know the strain .. it was a bag seed, I only have a small space so can't buy HPS ...

7. Anyone have any rough idea of dry yield?

8. How longs a bit of string mate? no one can tell you your over all weight there are many variables and one that I think will hold yours back is pot size which I don't believe anything can be done with now.

9. Maybe a quarter sack or two and some change? On a good day. Hard to say dude. Just take care of the plant and don't worry about your yield. ;)

Are you flowering with the right spectrum? Can't really tell from the pic.

11. Okay cheers lads. Yes im usking 2700k spectrum bulbs mate

12. Cheers dannyb1