Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What ya smokin' tonight????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by deacon, Aug 22, 2010.

1. abso fucking lutely nothing. waiting on my guy to call me back. hence me cruising the grass city forums and dreaming of the text i'm waiting for and the 8th of alaskan thunderfuck i'm going to get. which i will surely post pictures of for all to bust a nut over. it is so nice.

2. Smokn on some northern california purple..a real nice indica buzz

3. well i can feel ya madsax, since i am abstanent for the time being, hence me posting on here every five minutes and living vicariously through all the smoke on here. good deal on the ATF though. let us know how it turns out.

thatcalisun is teasing us with his northern. dont hold on to that bong rip too long. you will pass out brother. let it out. lol ever help on to a good hit too long and forget that your holding on to it cuz the high is so good? or ever forget to breath at all after smoking some real good dank? lol i have. might be a personal problem.

4. i hate to say this but resin for now :( .....financial priorities....

5. smokin the same purp from the other day, re-upped. good shit, new pic

[​IMG]

6. well right now im hittin the bong hardd with some real nice Black Domina x Afghan. A real nice indica, has me feelin shhtonnedd

[​IMG]

wheres deacon at?:smoking::D

7. hindu skunk from acme smoke. hindu kush x skunk #2. dank.

8. #88 UBsmoker, Aug 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2010
    just some no-name dank. sorry for shitty cell phone pics

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. I'm not smoking anything tonight I gotta get clean keep my mind on green backs.

10. holy shit...i click on the post and thought i was doin acid in the front row of the drive in.....did he take that hugh shot with a frikkin mri...lol...just got back.....thanks herm for runnin' the show...back in the morning...peace deacon:smoke:

11. Got's some "G13, Mean Green, and IDK what multiple generation clone chronic"

Attached Files:

12. Looks soo good and that picture of the Purp

13. hahahahahahahaha man you got it in reverse, im sure i could still pick you outta criminal line up. your supposed to cover up the lower half of your face and eyes. foreheads arent good for facial recognition, but lower facial features are whats unique. lol thats why you always see the bad guys on old weasterns using bandanas over there mouths and nose. lol i mean, you can still tell who bruce wayne is right?

14. hey thanks buddy for stopping by.

15. np man, always happy to share what im smoking:smoking:

16. yea man. i know Deacon would want you to stop and share since you smoke such a wide variety all the time. your one of the most versatile smokers i know.

17. haha thanks man, i just get what my street pharmacists have to offer:smoking:

18. ok so you posted a reply that makes us go look at another post? i guess different strokes for other folks, but thats ok thanks for posting man. any pics you can offer here on Deacons post?