Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What ya smokin' tonight????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by deacon, Aug 22, 2010.

1. #63701 norml56, Nov 14, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
    [​IMG]
    Damn thing!

2. 20181113_195905.jpg 20181113_200006.jpg i love the difference from when i first started coming here and now. the picture of ditch weed slowed down drastically. keep smoking blades.

1st pic is GDP. picked up an oz of that guy. kinda dry but really fresh. smell is strong citrus and skunky smell
    2nd pic is Lemon Drop. got about 18 grams of that. right around 46 grams for 250. i hope this lasts me the 2 weeks.

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. If GDP means Grand Daddy Purps, very nice shit, been awhile since it's been around here in Western Slope CO. Definitely a favorite.

• Like Like x 1
  4. yup. thats the stuff. i also haven't had it in a while. he had a few pounds of various shit that was unopened. he let me have my pick of what i wanted so i had him open up the GDP. when he smelt it he weighed me out my oz, folded the bag up and put it back in the cabinet. told me not to tell anyone because he was gonna sit on it.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. So i've had these pics on my computer since fucking Feb... but was toooo lazy to resize the macros til last night so here's what i was smoking 10months ago :lmafoe:

9lb Hammmer....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. I've had 11 lb. hammer, indica, late 2016.:smiley-rolling-joint::smoke::weed-4:

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Smoking some Brain x Stardawg (Outdoor Grow) now before a bike ride, the last of the watermelon JJs. Will smoke some Tangerine Haze (Outdoor Grow) during my ride.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. First time i see this brownish colour. What quality do you think thid is? IMG_20181111_222233.jpg

Sent from my SM-J530F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 7
  9. i smoke some g-13 once that wa dark like that.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Got an 8th nug of some alien og. Smoking a 5 bud salad bowl 20181113_173523.jpg 20181113_180057.jpg

• Like Like x 9
  11. They are. But i dont like there colour tbh. Its dark brown without the flash. 1542231576221.jpg

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. I hope so. Cause i was thinking they might be laced or something

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Laced weed is rare I've never had any in 10 years of smoking

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  14. Looks like some home grown with an average trim core? Dude, if it gets you high fuck it. Taste good? Hit good?

• Like Like x 3
  15. El Chapo. Something new but pretty tasty. Very stony with that couch lock feel.
    20181114_175548.jpg

Bonus shot of the monster 7 gram tree they threw in for some aloha!
    20181114_175307.jpg

• Like Like x 11